45

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 45 I'll do it again next time

Chapter 45: Do it again next time

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Eight high-grade spirit stones to buy a bottle of ancient spirit liquid made of ancient spirit seeds, judging from the price of ancient spirit seeds, it is indeed a bit expensive, but the people present will not think that the basket should be a big deal that was cheated by the seller, you must know that something like this is out of print, no matter how expensive it is, it is not too expensive to buy.

Many disciples who had heard of the ancient spiritual liquid looked at it curiously, and some people whispered, "It is said that the first time this ancient spiritual liquid appeared was in the nearest town in our Jade Emperor Sect, and a batch of bottled spiritual liquid was obtained from the auction house somewhere, and all of them asked a tavern steward run by a monk to buy it back, and those who drank it later said that it was good, and the price soared directly to a bottle of high-grade spirit stone, and now it is difficult to buy it." An inner disciple sighed.

Compared with the outer disciples who can't leave the sect, the inner disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect can be regarded as well-informed, at least the new things that happen in the territory of Daqin have a way to listen to one or two.

"Senior Sister Zhu Basket made a move too quickly, and she actually occupied a bottle before the ancient spirit liquid was out of print, and I can't buy it even if it is purchased at a high price at this time." An inner disciple said regretfully, glanced at the side of the basket silently, and pretended to say loudly and regretfully: "Senior Sister Zhubasket is too partial, she only wants to give Senior Brother Shen a taste, but she doesn't care about us junior brothers."

Li Cheng: "..."Who said that you can't buy it at a high price!"

Look here, see here, see here!

It's right in front of you, it's yes, it's right!

"That's right, is it possible..."Mingyuan turned his head playfully, put his arm on Li Cheng's shoulder, and winked at him, as if he was deliberately pointing, "Senior Sister Zhu Basket is also to Senior Brother Shen... Hey, hey, hey! Also

?

Li Cheng was surprised and messy in the wind for a long time.

Oh.