98

"Some people think that you went to the disaster area just to hype, what do you think about that?"

"Li Cheng, since you, many celebrities have also gone to the disaster area to express condolences, do you agree with this approach?"

"What made you decide to go to Taki City to participate in the rescue?"

"Do your loved ones support you?"

Four or five microphones were forced to Li Cheng's mouth, and the thinking outside the spirit finally returned to the shell, Li Cheng rubbed his hair, and answered seriously one by one, but his speech was a little confused because he had been lying down and sleeping for too long, full of sleepiness: "I haven't calculated how much it costs, it's not for hype, I agree with this approach, it's news, since I've gone, it's definitely supported." The

reporter was a little confused, and he had never seen a star who answered the questions so seriously one by one, but he felt unexpectedly cute, which reporter didn't want his thoughtful questions to be answered?

So more questions followed, but at this time, a very discordant voice suddenly appeared: "Li Cheng, we all know that you have done a lot for Takishi, but this can't hide the fact that you once had a homosexuality, and after we have verified that your homosexual person is indeed a person, and now that he has been invited by us, will you respond?" As soon as the voice fell,

the surroundings fell silent, and as the crowd dispersed, two people lined up from the periphery, one of them seemed to be a reporter, and the other... Li Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly, he hadn't seen him for a long time.

☆, Chapter 107 Revenge [One Update]

"What's the situation..."

"Why do you mention homosexuality again?"

"It's a person from Qingping Weekly, a small newspaper that just came out, what kind of fame is Mi, isn't it a gun for people this time, right?"

The reporters around him still can't accept it, after all, the person standing in front of him has suffered too many injustices, and he should not be condemned by public opinion again at all.

However, as the crowd dispersed, everyone turned their cameras to the next person.

I saw a male reporter in a dark gray jacket behind him, a tall boy followed suit, looking like a young man in his twenties, with a thin body, dyed yellow hair, and a black tail, like a mishy lion with poor drinking.

The young man didn't seem to have figured out the situation yet, and he looked as confused as Li Cheng, and when the reporter began to ask questions, his face changed, and his eyes stared straight at Li Cheng for a while, while the young man opposite squinted his eyes slightly, and his sharp gaze also looked over.

The reporter of Qingping Weekly smiled: "Mr. Chen Ziqing, your friends all said that you and Li Cheng used to be a pair of lovers, you don't deny this fact, right?"

Chen Ziqing was slightly shocked, no wonder more and more people have been looking for him recently, it turned out to be this reason.

He naturally knows the name of Li Cheng's top student in the college entrance examination, and he also knows that the other party's current identity is a star in the entertainment industry, once he stands up and proves that he was an ex-boyfriend, whether others believe it or not, Li Cheng's homosexual orientation will be determined, and this obviously has a great negative impact on Li Cheng.

Thinking of this, he felt extremely bitter in his heart, just like many of his kind who like men, he himself only has a good impression of men, this kind of thing can't be twisted, he was born with the gene of homosexuality.