99

It's a pity that it's like a sweet song, which makes people suddenly cry with joy and cry, and suddenly cry with pain, and it comes to an abrupt end at the last moment. Like a flower that cannot be forgotten after plucking, it grows desperately, is reborn and eye-catching, and cannot avoid the final withering. The woman whispered.

The man's kiss fell gently on the girl's long hair.

Song Jia has never seen such a Li Cheng, that feeling of inner depression is not fake, but it is impossible for people to mature overnight, and it is impossible for acting skills to make a leap breakthrough in a short period of time, thinking of Shen You, who has not appeared for several months, Song Jia sighed.

Especially the recent sudden outbreak of homosexuality, I am afraid that it has poked the other party's wounds.

This eighteen-year-old boy looks like a heartless second-class teenager, he still has a lot of feelings in his bones, and he doesn't know if he can get past this hurdle, of course, what she hopes is that Li Cheng is better not really in love with someone, so it won't be too uncomfortable to leave.

What's more, he is now just a newcomer who has just debuted, and he is not capable of defending his true sexuality.

...... Song Jia subconsciously, she always thought that Li Cheng was born to be cute, otherwise such a warm teenager, no one would have come to bend him.

She was thinking too simply.

In the palace-like scene, roast duck and roast chicken are not stickers, they are all fragrant and content, and the red wine is placed on the table, as if the world outside is being watched through the glass.

Tang Shrimp sucked his saliva on the side.

In the afternoon, Li Cheng went to the recording room to record the French rap spoken by Ni Zhiyan, the clean voice does not need much modification, and it is particularly good to come out in the recording room, like mushrooms after the rain, as if it has experienced a baptism. However, Ni Zhiyan, who was standing inside, found more that the boy's vocal range was very wide, and he could easily complete the mellow conversion of high octave and low octave without exercising, and the only thing he lacked was skill.

If you invite a string of guests at the concert... Li Cheng is undoubtedly the most suitable, and Ni Zhiyan believes that if after a period of guidance, the skills mastered by the other party are matched with clean and magical timbre, it will be too exciting.

This level of excitement may make Dong Ai, the queen of heaven who has always been an opponent, crazy.

☆, Chapter 109 New Song Competition [One Update]

In Ni Zhiyan's small half of her life, Dong Ai has always been a small hill that cannot be crossed, the two were alumni of the same school during college, and stood out in the same fast girl competition, the other party won the first place, but she fell behind because the vocal range was not wide enough to control the bass, and then the two of them signed into different companies, and the other party naturally obtained more resources than Ni Zhiyan as a champion. Even in terms of singing opportunities, Dong Ai has twice as many opportunities as her, and she won the title of diva earlier than her.

It can be said that her current achievements are completely the result of hard training day and night, and Dong Ai has been formulated and cultivated by the company throughout the whole process, so she has always had an unyielding emotion towards Dong Ai.

The ghost makes the gods worse, she feels that if she invites Li Cheng to be a guest at the concert, it will definitely have an unpredictable effect.

A month later, Ni Zhiyan's new record has not yet been released, and the title song "The Name of the Rose" has been circulated on the Internet on the music charts, and this song was falsely claimed by the company as "lax supervision and leaked on the Internet by insiders", which attracted the attention of most Ni Zhiyan fans.