122

Song Jia looked at him seriously from head to toe, rolled her eyes secretly, and suddenly didn't want to say anything.

If you guess correctly, the orange is just a purebred Tibetan mastiff, since it is a fierce Tibetan mastiff, then Song Jia doesn't think it's strange that the other party can kill a camel at all, at most, the blood is less common and purer.

After all, in modern times, Tibetan mastiffs are about to be deified, especially some people also say that the purer the bloodline of the Tibetan mastiff will be blessed by the temple, so Song Jia didn't think much about it at all, just felt that this foreign young man didn't even have a brain, how could a dog know Chinese kung fu?

Seven or eight camels were kept in cages by the staff who came later, and as for why these animals suddenly went berserk, it remains to be analyzed, and everyone is not too interested in this, but they feel that this day is too frightened and surprised.

The video of Chinese kung fu on the set has been uploaded to the Internet, and it has rightfully become a gimmick during the promotion of "Genetic Legends".

Li Damao, the little hero, even received a red lip kiss from many female movie stars, so scared that he almost couldn't control the scratching of these women to death, and then used his clever brain to think about it, if he really scratched these people to death, it is estimated that the orange will even strangle his own heart, so Li Damao endured the storm for a while, and for a while the whole hair was full of lipstick marks, and after desperately escaping from the clutches of foreign beauties, he rushed to Li Cheng to ask for credit.

Li Cheng glanced at him, and at some point the little white dog had become a mixture of various colors, and Li Cheng's eyes were straight.

Li Cheng: "Poof.

Shen You: "?

Li Cheng slapped his leg, tried to hold back, and couldn't hold back: "Hahahahaha... Crack someone up!! ☆

, Chapter 141 IQ Theory

Maybe because of the camel incident, the actors in the crew were silent even if they sat in the rest area, and people were panicked, if it weren't for Li Cheng and his little white dog, I am afraid that at least a small part of everyone would be buried under the impact of camels at this time, after all, not everyone's physical fitness can escape camels.

In the camera, the young man moved neatly to turn the person who was playing, he turned around, his face was flat, and when the camera zoomed in to the lop-eared rabbit on his shoulder, he saw that the snow-white and harmless rabbit was also drooping, as if he was ignoring the battle scene just now.

"Alright, make some adjustments." Patrick interrupted the performance of the two in front of the camera, turned to look at the park staff who came in a hurry, and he frowned: "Find out the reason?"

"We've already looked at the footage, and on the surface we can't see why, so now we have to go into the research room to continue the investigation." The staff handed over the mobile phone, which contained a video, Patrick opened it and looked at it, and saw that the video had just appeared in the video by a small actor from his crew and his assistant, and the two people who attracted the camels to the rest area.

At this time, a camel stood ten meters away, and everything was calm except for the fact that the air was too hot.

Patrick fast-forwarded a bit, and the scene shifted to the young actor being impatient outside the bar, and began to step over the bar, ready to approach the nearest camel, but just as his feet hit the ground, the camel ten meters away suddenly looked at him with one eye, and then the front hooves scraped the sand, and seemed to be a little restless, and then it stopped its front hooves and suddenly looked up to the sky and neighed.