132

God knows how so many high-quality high-level mutant animals came to be?

Thankfully, there's finally a chance to earn enough contribution points to exchange for pills!

☆, Chapter 158 Two Fat Men Meet [One Update]

"Why did a mutant animal suddenly enter the residential area of the capital, and it appeared at the door of the pavilion owner through thin air?" Shan Wen's team discussed while hurrying, and everyone looked very strange.

There was a person next to him who pouted: "No matter what, the few members of the guards in the Li family today are going to make a lot of money, and when we arrive, we won't just have leftovers to eat... Otherwise, if you can't kill the mutant animals, why do you have to fight with a few of them to relieve the hatred in your heart.

"There's no need to worry about this, I've heard a lot of it." A man behind him immediately followed, his tone lighthearted, as if he wasn't talking about an upcoming battle, but.

Hearing what these team members said to me, Shan Wen couldn't cry or laugh a little, and nodded slightly: "It is said that there are indeed a lot, and the original small team of people is a little overwhelmed." After all, he is the central figure of a team, and

he usually thinks a lot, and this time the appearance of a large number of mutated animals around the Li family is very abnormal, more like an organized and premeditated plot.

I'm afraid it's not just a problem with mutated animals.

But he didn't have to think too much, he just needed to rush over as soon as possible.

Shan Wen is now talking about fighting alone, he can completely retreat under the hands of a fourth-level mutant animal, although he is famous, he is not the most powerful in the Shen Clan's martial arts hall, but he has great confidence.

No matter what kind of force it is, I'm afraid it won't be able to resist the wrath of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion.

Since the advent of the Thunderbolt Mutant Animal, the era of thermal weapons has taken a back seat, and now the most important thing is physical strength and skill.

And these can be solved with just one Qi Condensing Pill, and it is conceivable that if the pill that can increase the strength of the Shen Clan Martial Arts Pavilion is exposed to the outside world, I am afraid that no one will dare to offend the hall owner.

Hearing Shan Wen's affirmative response, the team members looked at each other, and there was a burst of enthusiastic cheers in the dense forest.

"The owner of the pavilion is worthy of being the owner of the pavilion, it is to absorb gold, you can also meet two or three levels of mutant animals while sitting still, I heard that there is basically no first-level around the villa, look at this quality." This is a new batch of orange brain-dead powder in the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion.

"yes, yes, why didn't there be mutant animals on my doorstep!" The sweet and silly white team member said regretfully.

Shan Wen: "..."I always thought that the simple mind and developed limbs were used to describe gorillas, but I didn't expect that there were many human beings. Also, my team members can't be so sweet.

Not only Shan Wen's team, but many other teams also rushed to the hall owner's house as fast as possible, in the eyes of those who cared, the Li family was going to gather the strength of the Shen Clan's martial arts hall and fight against the mutant animals, but they didn't see it, except for the cold man with facial paralysis, most of the others had a relaxed smile on their faces from time to time.