117

All right.

- No one should pay attention to me now.

Li Cheng suddenly felt the urge to cry when the truth was revealed.

The two small thin lips almost trembled in a straight line.

"But-" A shadow fell, and it fell on the top of Li Cheng's head, as if the originally sunny weather was suddenly obscured by dark clouds and shaded, which made people can't help but look up to see the feeling of Yumu and UFO, Li Cheng raised his head and met a pair of dark eyes, so dark.

Li Cheng thought it was incredible.

It's a strange person.

Sometimes when you look at a face, you can tell it in ancient characters when you close your eyes and you close it, and even if you have a little outline, you can recognize it when it turns to ashes.

But it's the face you're most familiar with, and suddenly taking out a part for you to stare at, there will be a strange feeling.

Li Cheng looked at Shen You's eyes deadly.

"—Why limit yourself by other people's endings?" Shen You said.

"Even if it was because of those external factors at first, because I didn't understand the feelings you were talking about, or I didn't want to have that kind of feelings at all, then what about later?" Shen You lowered his head, his eyebrows were thick and hard, almost piercing Li Cheng's forehead. Li Cheng felt that it was not only the other party's heart beating again now, but also what was the thump in his chest?

"Da Mao, you..."

He swallowed: "You first..."

Before he finished speaking, Shen You lowered his eyes and kissed his lips silently, a tingling sensation was transmitted from his mouth to his whole body, Li Cheng froze in place, watching Shen You kneel beside him, hook his shoulders, pick the tip of his tongue into his mouth, and rush in from his teeth like a puff of energy, fighting desperately against his immature tongue.

Maybe the level of cultivation will also affect the strength of the body, Li Cheng only felt like a small sapling under a big tree, one day the big tree fell, and the wind came, blowing it into a mess.

"Do you feel it?"

......

As if realizing that Li Cheng belonged to the person who took a step with a whip, Shen You continued to kiss his lips and chin, his fingers had already begun to push the other party's clothes restlessly, and together with the cold air, he stroked the soft body, Shen You's palm was a little down, "Feeling?"

Li Cheng turned his head with red eyes, as if he was embarrassed, even if sometimes he showed that he was very fat and it didn't matter, but every time he encountered this situation, he would not be able to resist.

Shen Yu sucked his tongue again and pinched his soft lower abdomen.

Li Cheng was really going to cry this time.

It could be hot.

More likely physiological.

There was a mist in his eyes.

"I have it too." Shen You smiled lowly, alleviating his embarrassment, "Look."

"You like me."

"I like you."

"Isn't that simple?"

Li Cheng was stunned.

It's not because I suddenly found that what the other party said was very reasonable, and I was particularly moved.