22

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 22 Identified You

Chapter 22: You've Been Identified

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

It turns out that there is also an auction house... Li Cheng thanked him sincerely, but looking at the man's smiling eyes, his heart suddenly cooled, and he couldn't help but be secretly vigilant, he was obviously not an imprudent person, how could he trust Shen You very much from the beginning?

Even if he knows that the other party is an uncle-level person, he shouldn't just show his suitcase and ask questions about some common sense things, isn't this obviously saying that there is a problem with his origin?

Li Cheng reflected on his behavior and felt that he was a fool.

In this way, Shen You was not suspicious, and the other party didn't have to be his uncle anymore, Li Cheng was very sad for a moment, and his mood was obviously low, and even when Shen You asked, he frowned and only gave him a simple hum.

He didn't want to see me, and he didn't want to be my wife.

Shen You's eyes darkened. Unlike the Yin genus after the general fit, his daughter-in-law is very characterful in this category, so much so that he is a little confused, and it is clear that the way he is pursuing it now is wrong.

Maybe...... It should be a little more subtle like last night.

Shen You silently turned a few thoughts here, and Li Cheng was not idle over there.

Determined not to reveal his secrets again, Li Cheng circled around the table twice depressedly, sat on a chair, and poured himself a cup of tea - very happy, after leaving for a month, the tea still tasted fresh like a tidy house, and he took two sips, and drank two more cups, feeling that his stomach was full of gurgling water.

It's not a way to be silent like this, Li Cheng turned around expressionlessly: "I'm going to sleep."

Shen You looked at the blue sky and white sun outside.

"Please." Li Cheng didn't have any expression similar to "I deceived you", and began to take off his coat with a frank face, and by the way, he also raised his head to signal outside the door, "I don't like others to watch when I sleep, and I won't be able to sleep if I look too warm." Or, do you wish I had insomnia every day?