121

☆, Chapter 139 The Crazy Camel

It was only at this time that many directors and program teams really regretted it, some people are like gems, you just throw him in the dust for a while, he can also shine, Li Cheng is undoubtedly such a person.

was just suppressed by the Fu family, and then he was able to go abroad and mix up a musician, and a sentence broke out that he was the singer of "Fenghua"... You must know that because this song has not been able to find the original song, it has been hyped up to the sky.

Just like Van Gogh's paintings, Van Gogh's life did not have much value, but after his death it increased tens of millions of times, the same song can not find the original singer's magical song, but also like a piece of jade rough that has not been cut out, experts who want to polish it twice, let the baby in the hand drill to release brilliance, it just so happened that "Fenghua" came into play.

And after a year, everyone found out that this mysterious author was actually around.

Li Cheng, this kid, received so many honors as soon as he came up.

Almost all the singers wanted to smile at him and say, "

!!

How can we, the seniors, live?!

My heart is a little bit bad, and sometimes I really want to die.

Thinking of Li Cheng's current achievements, even entertainment companies in China are a little ready to move, and it is not easy to come out with a musician who goes to the world, even if he is banned by the Fu family?

Can the Fu family represent all Chinese?

Obviously not!

What's more, in this center, there are many families that are stronger than the Fu family, since Li Cheng has created a great reputation in the world, even government officials can't say nothing, and they will hide it if they say it.

However, the first bullet of genius was snatched away by Patrick, these program teams said that it would be strange if they were not depressed, those who originally considered inviting Li Cheng to be an endorsement, but later because the Fu family withdrew their considerations, their bowels were even more regretful, and for a time the entire Chinese entertainment industry was filled with a silent atmosphere.

Shen You also began to be silent.

Since he appeared, the child has not had a good face for himself, and recently he has completely ignored it, Shen You thought about it for a while, and faintly felt that he might have offended him, but it was a headache to not find the reason.

This day happened to be filmed in a sandy area, the crew prepared their luggage early and moved out of the set, Li Cheng carried the rabbit cage provided by the crew in his hand, and followed Song Jia into the nanny car, Shen You naturally sat beside him with a cheeky face, so that the new assistant Tim sat in the driver's seat and frequently looked in the rearview mirror, saying that it has been half a month since he applied for Li Cheng's assistant, but every time he sees Li Cheng and the snow-white dog... It's all very weird.

Especially the big dog will make very humane movements every time, just like now... Tim glanced in the rearview mirror again, Li Cheng lay on his back seat with his eyes closed, the big dog next to him shook his body, and his little short legs gently rubbed against Li Cheng's side.

Tim: "..."

"Orange, the place we went to this time is the ecological zoo, there is a specially created desert environment, which is very suitable for filming, but if you don't listen to the command to go deeper, you may encounter danger, so be sure to stay with everyone." Song Jia sat in the passenger seat, holding the script to be filmed today, and in a calm manner, she turned around and reminded a little.