103

"Big brother hugged me..."

"His fingers are very clean and his eyes are very dark..."

"Like Mommy."

"I—I like him." The last little girl with two pigtails lowered her head, her fingers as dirty as if she had just touched the dirt stood in front of her, and she was wearing a new dress.

After Li Cheng saw the last nursing home in the city, he returned home and began to rush his pulse, he would soon break through to the ninth layer of the Refining Mind Realm. In fact, there is no need to be so eager to do good deeds, but Li Cheng still feels that time is a little insufficient, and he needs to improve his strength as soon as possible.

God knows how shocked he was when he recently found out that Li Damao began to lose his hair constantly, his eyes became brighter and brighter, and his strength increased significantly, especially when he said that Li Damao's identity was exposed, the other party's more and more humane behavior, and the kind of eyes that came over.

...... It's hairy.

☆, Chapter 116 "Shadow Killing"

Li Cheng went to the company by accident, although this small half year is the stage of prosperous development of trade between the two worlds, he just went through the motions to transport the goods, and he became a shopkeeper throughout the whole process, basically focusing on the entertainment industry.

After Jiang Yusheng finished filming the martial arts blockbuster, he was unwilling to let go of Li Cheng, a well-behaved, obedient and popular talent, and directly decided to film him into the next film "Shadow Killing" as the starring role, in fact, there are two reasons why Li Cheng was selected, the first is that Li Cheng is very skilled in acting, not to mention how exerting his acting skills are, but he seems to have been hammered as safely, and the second is that Li Cheng was dressed in an aristocratic costume at Ni Zhiyan's concert, which really brightened Jiang Yusheng's eyes, his "Shadow Kill" It is a spy war film during the Republic of China, and this aristocratic costume has many similarities with the uniforms of the Republic of China.

Li Cheng only has a few days to rest in a month, and he is in a hurry to shoot, so it can be said that he eats and lives on the set, but even so, he is as tired as a dog every day.

"I feel so sorry for the little orange, I went to the set to visit the class today, although I was stopped outside the venue, I can still see the situation inside, the little orange has been shooting from eight o'clock in the morning to nine o'clock in the evening, and the time to drink water and eat is not an hour! In fact, the director doesn't have to be in such a hurry, we can still afford to wait for a film with a little orange! A bar friend named [Spring Festival] said.

"Ahh

"Ahh!!h

"What is the orange at close range, have you taken a candid photo, oops, saliva is going to flow out..."

[Spring Festival]: "There seem to be quite a lot of big names in the crew, and there are a lot of fans outside, but because I went alone, I don't know which ones are the fans of the orange, so I can only hold back the excitement and don't speak, the orange is very good-looking, not to mention the face, it's the body... It's rare to see that kind of milk foaming skin, but luckily both of my eyes are 0.5.

"Ahh

"Add me one, add me one, ask for a group, ask for a group..."

"Since "Thousand Machines" and "The Name of the Rose", I have rarely heard the news of oranges, these two songs have been constantly looping, I didn't expect to start filming quietly, it's great, although I don't like spy movies very much, but I must watch orange shooting!!!"