128

☆, Chapter 151 Organizational Strength The van followed Li Cheng all the way, watched him put the tractor back into the farm, and then followed the man back to the Li family's mansion, the van still wanted to get closer, but unexpectedly just drove a few meters away, it was stopped by several bodyguards, and the other party also had the logo of Xu's security guard, and said very politely to the middle-aged man in the

van: "Sir, this is a private house." The

middle-aged man resignedly said that he accidentally broke in, and then wandered outside the door of the Li family courtyard for a while, stopping under a willow tree not far away. The middle-aged man lit a cigarette and spit out two smoke rings: "Every day, I monitor the sale of pigs and sheep like throwing money at a large amount of money..."

"What's the point..."

Li Cheng had dinner, took Shen Yu back to the continent again, and coaxed this powerful ascending monk to the farm to help the clerk manage the little piglets that had just been transported, Li Cheng stood in front of his home-cooked restaurant, faintly able to pass through the future scenery of this restaurant will be better than a floor, but he is not often here, if the hotel encounters any trouble because of restaurant competition, it will be more than worth the loss.

After thinking for a while, Li Cheng called the account office: "Do you know any powerful restaurants nearby?"

"Yes." The bookkeeper pondered for a moment: "Just the amount in Jiuyi City, the Mu Restaurant in the north, and the thirty-six joint food shops in the west are all great realms, and even the principals of these two places are basically monks of the Soul Refining Realm.

In Jiuyi City, the Refining Realm is already synonymous with masters, and as for the Alien Realm, they are all elder-level characters in the "One Sect, Two Sects, and Three Families", and they will not appear easily, if a restaurant can have a person in charge of the Refining Realm, it will be amazing.

"Help me contact the restaurants in these two places and ask them if they have any intention of buying poultry from our farm, we can provide poultry and wine in limited quantities every month, but the price per catty needs to be negotiated." Li Cheng said: "We have just come to Jiuyi City, but we can win the current situation, basically on this poultry, they had better be willing to seize this opportunity." The

account room stopped talking, thought about it, and said: "Boss, how good is it for our family to take it alone, why do we have to give them a part?" Wouldn't that give all the money to others?

Li Cheng shook his head: "Jiuyi City is not as strong as Liubarian City, there are many strong people here, as far as you said, the two local principals are all strong people in the Refining Realm, it is difficult to guarantee that they will not be blushing at homely restaurants to snatch the poultry we raise, as long as we can hold the farm, we will have a steady stream of poultry, do business, and make money with harmony." As long as I can develop steadily, I can still afford to lose a little bit. The

account room nodded knowingly, and touched the beard on his chin: "No wonder the account room of the Mu Restaurant, every time I see me, I am always yin and yang, just know where the problem is, and it will be easy to solve it later."

Li Cheng smiled.

In fact, there is a more secure way, which is to use Shen You's strength, after all, he was born in the Shen family, and he has been upgraded to an elder-level figure, so it is nothing to cover up a homely restaurant.

But because he heard such a news in the Shen family before, although he didn't have much grudge now, he subconsciously Li Cheng didn't want to contact that side, and besides, the home-cooked restaurant was his own business after all, and it was not good to give it to others.