63

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 63 Luxury Man

Chapter 63: Luxury Men

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Unexpectedly, he could meet an acquaintance just after arriving in a strange place, Li Cheng's heart immediately let go of more than half of it, although sometimes Uncle Shen is very nervous, but in general it is very reliable, Li Cheng wiped his face, and saw that the sand on his clothes was a little unbearable, after thinking about it, he reached out and patted his hair, and sprinkled a head of sand, and the short-haired young man was stunned and didn't dare to move.

"Uncle Shen, what kind of place is this?" He asked, retracting his hand.

"Don't you know?" Shen You sneered, coldly watching the people in this illusion stumbling, secretly recovering his strength. This place is not only a fantasy realm, but also countless birds and beasts, all of which are demon beasts that have achieved cultivation, and even before this, he encountered a group of swarming high-level demon beasts and two demon kings, and the battle and the recent battle in the past few days have exhausted him, and the power in his body is more or less empty.

He needs a little time.

Maybe you can pretend to be in the middle of a fantasy.

As far as he knew, the illusion of the third layer of the secret realm was very intelligent, and he knew that he would definitely be vain and wronged for a while, but this person stood in front of him as if he was a real person, which made his eyebrows burn, and his heart was even more distracted, how ridiculous.

...... I don't know. "I was a little sad at the mention of this, how could the world change like this as soon as I got out of the medicine pavilion, Li Cheng touched his nose in embarrassment, "I just came, from here." Li Cheng pointed to the top floor of the Medicine Pavilion that pierced through the ground behind him... However, when he pointed in this direction, he saw that there was nothing in his place.

Li Cheng: "... And then I don't know why it disappeared all of a sudden, strange, you don't think this place is very strange, just now I saw a bird the size of an airplane, oh, by the way, you may not know, the plane is a kind of aircraft we have there, generally a plane can sit more than 200 people, you can imagine how huge. Li Cheng picked up his arm and gestured at the size, at this time, his whole body was messy and didn't care so much, he sat directly on the ground and patted a slightly clean piece of land next to him, "Sit!" He had long despised Shen You's clothes, which were not much cleaner than his own, not only was his body covered with dust, but there were even black demon beast blood stains.