95

A touch of deep thought crossed Li Cheng's face, he walked downstairs with his clothes neat, Xiao Er and the accounts immediately stopped, and the two of them raised their smiling faces flatteringly: "Hello boss!"

"Okay."

Li Cheng thought about it, but he still felt that he didn't need to ask Xiao Er, the people in his restaurant knew that this product was okay to brag, if he really wanted him to describe the appearance of the mastiff, he was afraid that it was far from the real thing, he said: "Do you know where the "Demon Beast Atlas" is sold?"

Xiao Er responded enthusiastically: "Boss, you can ask the right person this question, there is a shop in the third alley of the left turn of our restaurant, specializing in drawing wild maps and "Demon Beast Atlas", you want to say that you are the owner of a home-cooked restaurant, it is estimated that the store will sell it to you cheaply..."

Li Cheng soon arrived in the shop, this place is very small, each pendant on the cabinet is covered with a map and a book, walking in it is like a sea of books, Li Cheng walked around twice and found a large book of demon beasts, turned the first page, the stick figure of the demon emperor mastiff appeared in front of him.

Two minutes later, Li Cheng closed the book and took a deep breath.

Soon.

The young man with a copy of the "Atlas of Demon Beasts" and a "Introduction to Medicinal Materials" walked out of the alley, his face was as usual, no one could tell the young man's mood from his demeanor, but his slightly distracted eyes still revealed a little bit of his heart.

Four months later, with a large amount of pills purchased, Li Cheng returned to the ruins of Takishi City, a refreshing young man walked into the tent, and was quickly given a dry food and water, he gave half of the dry food to Fan Xiaoya, and the other found another tent and gave it to one of the skinny boys, the boy was embarrassed to ask for it, Li Cheng rubbed the boy's head, drank two sips of water himself, turned around and walked out.

In the past two days, his eyes have been a little wrong when he looks at Da Mao.

This kind of wrong look was not only seen by Tang Dapang, but also by the uncle of the People's Liberation Army, and by the people in the entire tent, and even Da Mao, who was in a hurry in the end, realized something.

When Da Mao took the People's Liberation Army to save people, Li Cheng would take a few glances in his spare time, when Da Mao was lazy and tickled, Li Cheng would look at it a few more times when he stood next to him, Da Mao couldn't stand it, wagged his tail tentatively, spit out a little tongue in his mouth, and shyly sold the dog Meng like other dogs.

Li Cheng: "... Convex. What

kind of rotten expression is this?

Da Mao: "..."

Li Cheng rubbed Da Mao's hair, occasionally smiled softly and tied two twist braids for him, and tied a cute bow with a red rope picked up from the ground.

The children in the tent loved to watch.

Da Mao is a little unwilling to be with such a master.

〒▽〒。

On the sixth day, due to the accelerated arrival of medical personnel and Da Mao and several experts to probe together, the people who survived the earthquake in the eastern quarter of Takishi City were saved, and the ten carts of supplies prepared by Fang Deming were also delivered safely.

Perhaps this meat tastes like chewing wax.

It's even 108,000 miles worse than the flavor of compressed biscuits.