88

Du Heng's phone call was to say that the hides had been acquired by the Yiyuan Company, and the second was that the ingredients had been prepared, and the chefs who had collected them at a high price could make more dishes.

This also meant that it was necessary for Li Cheng to go to the other world to change a new batch of dishes, and at the same time collect the purchased animal skin pills.

However, he has come to the modern era to improve his strength this month, and now the promotional film will show more and more faith values, before going to the other world, he must first break through the Qi Refining Realm and reach the standard of the Refining Body Realm.

At least the next appearance should make some people in the other world have scruples, thinking that the head of the home-cooked restaurant is someone else, otherwise how can an ordinary shop owner in the Qi Refining Realm raise his strength from the eighth layer of Qi Refining to the Body Refining Realm within a month?

Two days later, Li Cheng appeared in Liuman City with a radiant face, and deliberately walked around the surrounding streets, so that people who had seen him couldn't help but look sideways, and then the new "sour and hot potato shreds" and "shredded sweet potatoes" launched by the home-cooked restaurant surprised more people.

Sweet potatoes, the main medicine of the three-pinned pill, as well as potatoes, the main medicine of the four-pinned pill, although they are not too few in the Six Barbarian City, they are also bought too much, and they can actually be made into dishes?

After staying in the home-style restaurant for two days, the errand boy in the account room finally ran to the second floor and said in a loud voice: "Boss, there are already guests who feel that this is too luxurious, and they hope that the boss will sell sweet potatoes and potatoes, and the other party is willing to exchange them for the second-grade Healing Pill and the third-grade Raw Blood Pill."

Li Cheng's eyes lit up.

☆、Chapter 94 Is it me?

It can be said that these two pills are the lowest in the same grade, but because of their rapid healing and rapid blood return characteristics, they are barely classified as two or three grades, in fact, when used in battle, this kind of timely healing and timely blood replenishment is considered to be of great value, so many alchemists are not willing to refine these lowest-grade pills in the same grade.

But Li Cheng needs it!

Healing pills, eating one to heal wounds immediately can be said to be not too important for monks with cultivation, but it is too useful for modern people with thin skin and tender flesh!

Raw Blood Pill, not to mention this, now there is such a shortage of blood bags in the hospital, and some people with special blood types of panda blood often have to wait for death directly when they have an accident. If there is a blood pill to automatically return blood, how can you ensure that there will be no excessive blood loss during the operation?

What's more, when I bought the animal skin pill before, I received a lot of animal skins, but due to the preciousness of the pill, many people only exchanged it for a product of the Qi Pill, which stored some aura, but in fact there was no special effect.

"Give him an exchange! In the future, if there is any pill of this type, he will exchange it, and the higher the level of the pill exchanged, the better! All are welcome! "You can get a high-grade elixir without much effort, can you refuse this? Li Cheng waved his hand and agreed, and immediately took out a small blackboard and wrote a few lines in chalk, and handed it to the guy next to him, "Hang this at the door."

......

"I didn't expect a small home-cooked restaurant to get such a large amount of main medicine..."In the corner of the first floor, two people sat facing each other, with a plate of sour and hot shredded potatoes and a plate of shredded sweet potatoes in front of them, a pickle and a beet, but the two of them changed slightly when they saw it for the first time.