7

The powder on his body melted into his skin at a very slow rate, and Li Cheng intuitively felt that his current state was a little uncomfortable, and the muscles in his body couldn't help but tremble, soft like a freshly baked cake, and his legs were almost like gummies.

However, damn it, he can't use the tail ring to cross now, otherwise he won't stay in the air at all, and the next time he wears it, he will suddenly fall in mid-air.

That feeling was definitely not what he wanted to encounter...

So the only thing he can do at the moment is to look at the red eyes firmly, don't think that he almost burned into a nervous disorder and lost the most basic judgment ability, the other party can be congested into this appearance, once it explodes, it will definitely be even crazier than him.

In terms of force, the contrast between the two sides is too great.

Li Cheng labeled the other party as not to be provoked, and trembled and withdrew his thighs and arms, just to prevent him from falling off the clouds and clutching the corners of his red-eyed clothes.

The fresh cold air shuttled between the two, the air currents scraped the skin and the cold hairs stood on end, and many cold water droplets in the mist-like cloud slid from Li Cheng's neck and fell from the tights under his slightly rounded throat apple, and the skin gradually became moist.

The raging breath was brewing, burning the guts and breathing.

He's so small... It's even much smaller than the average adult genus, if it weren't for the complete development of bones and body, he must have thought that the other party was a child who hadn't grown up, especially this obviously immature look and reaction, it was really surprising...

Shen You's eyes darkened, it is undeniable that he seriously injured the Demon King of Love all the way from the 100,000 mountains outside of Daqin, but he also paid a price that cannot be ignored, the first thing to bear the brunt of is the aphrodisiac powder that burst out in the Demon King's body, he has endured it with barely controllable perseverance for half an hour, if he has not encountered an adult Yin genus that is enough to accommodate the positive in his body before the outbreak, I am afraid that his final result will definitely be to explode and die.

Thinking of this, his eyes stared at the young man who bit his lip and forbeared, and a happy smile appeared on his lips, originally thinking about killing the demon king first and then returning to the sect to capture a Yin genus at will, but he didn't expect to meet one halfway.

Too perfect, whether it is the breath or the other party's body-fluid attributes, it is full of enough attraction to him, this is the power of fit, the divine union that the Divine Heavens have given him.

Now that he has gotten it, he can't run away.

"Yin, you are willing to be my Taoist companion."

...... That's right, what the hell is this red-eyed talking about? Taoist couples? Taoist sister!! Red-eye neuropathy, you dare to move Lao Tzu, we are not over in this life!! Li Cheng struggled and shook his head slightly.

"I'll take it as a default if you don't speak, but it's also cute that you turn your head and look shy."

Shy of your brother-in-law!!

Li Cheng trembled and couldn't say half a sentence with his lips and blood surging, so he could only try his best to control his mood of wanting to pounce, and desperately showed his inner dissatisfaction and mania with cold eyes.

Obviously, this cold and hard attitude did not stop the next action of the indigenous people of the continent realm, maybe it was the understanding of regional differences, Shen You's eyes flashed, as if the other party really agreed.