8

The Demon King of Love has come and gone, this is very good for the disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect, after all, whether it is the group of outer disciples who follow to maintain order or the leading outer deacon, once they are confronted by the Demon King, they will definitely be wiped out in an instant, not because these outer disciples are poor in cultivation, but because the strength of the two sides is too different, think about it, before you even start to move your fingers, the Demon King has already taken out your heart, what else to fight?

With the luck of escaping death, the outer disciples looked at the direction of Uncle Shen's departure with gratitude, and when they turned around again, they saw the old deacon behind him with a straight face, his sharp gaze fell on several people, and he used a little coercion: "Senior Brother Shen's whereabouts have always been erratic, and he must have his own personal plans." I hope that you will not say much about today's events.

"The disciple understands."

Several disciples were shocked in their hearts, and hurriedly lowered their heads to make a full gesture, if it weren't for the deacon's reminder, they were afraid that as soon as Fang returned to the sect, they would be tempted to publicize the encounter with Senior Uncle Shen, even including that young man...

At this time, someone looked up and peeked into the deacon's arms, the young man had red lips and white teeth, although he was born with clear eyebrows and beautiful eyes, he still couldn't hide his physique that was born as a mortal, obviously an ordinary person who had never been in contact with cultivation, how could he be treated differently by Uncle Shen?

The deacon of the outer gate lowered the small white cloud and landed on the ground first, "Okay, you wait to lead them to the foot of the Jade Emperor Mountain, and I will send this young man to the sect first." The outer disciples nodded yes, but everyone knew in their hearts that since the deacon said this, presumably Li Cheng did not have to participate in the first level of the mountain that needed to be climbed at the entrance, just wait for the qualification to be tested later.

Remembering that he was tired and tired all night before he could climb to the top of the Jade Emperor Mountain, everyone felt a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

If this person really had anything to do with Senior Uncle Shen, it would be fine, but if he just accidentally fell off the head of the cloud and was rescued by Senior Uncle Shen, it would be too unfair to them, the outer disciples who were also promoted by ordinary people.

However, the strength of the outer disciples is low, and the degree of freedom of speech is too limited, even if there is dissatisfaction in their hearts, no one dares to touch the deacon's brow.

So under the strict supervision of the outer disciples, thousands of young people who were running for the election shone with lanterns on the brim of their hats, and the ghosts cried wolf howling along the straight mountain wall with dry food to replenish their strength, and the sound gradually subsided after a night of tossing, and at the same time, only one hundred and thirty-one of the thousands of teenagers who came to participate in the election passed the test and were able to spend the night on the mountain.

Whether it is a young man who has passed or not, there is suddenly a lot of emotion tonight, the monk world is too cruel, and sometimes I really want to die.

However, the idea of seeking a quick death was stifled in sperm as soon as a little thought was born, and now it is just a temporary idea, and it is easy to make brain convulsions in the second year of secondary school, so don't care, after all, life is still very long, isn't it?

As the same batch of Li Cheng who participated in the selection, he didn't have so much consciousness, because of the strong background that popped up inexplicably and experienced a long period of unconscious, he was arranged to sleep very sweetly in a single brick room, and even had many sweet dreams, although I don't remember the specific content, but the comfortable warmth really makes people don't want to wake up...