9

Li Cheng struggled inwardly, a little weak: "Uh... Mr. Xu, I..."

"You're doing a great job." Mr. Xu chuckled, "If it were me, I would choose the same way."

Contrary to Li Cheng's consideration, after learning that he had an extra fake son, Xu Hongyi did not feel some kind of offended anger, but praised his approach very calmly.

This made Li Cheng feel a little more sorry in his heart, and said in his heart that Mr. Xu is a great good person, and he can't damage the other party's reputation by saying anything, his fingertips against the wall of the mobile phone gradually tightened, and he said sincerely: "Mr. Xu, please rest assured, I will explain clearly."

"No need to explain."

Hearing the silence on the other side of the microphone, Xu Hongyi shook his head, "After this time, don't say too much to those policemen." The man reminded him slightly.

He has lived for twenty-seven years, and he has been dealing with different people in almost every day of his life, so he understands the truth of money and silk too well.

It is probably not a good thing for such a young man with no background to expose a large amount of money in his hands in front of everyone, unless he has a strong enough background, like the Xu family.

...... But,

"Just do as I say." couldn't help but take out the categorical tone in the conference room, and noticed the consternation of the young man's response, Xu Hongyi softened his voice, "Little brother, it seems that we have a good fate, little orange?" What can I call you that?

"Of course."

"Your pearls are very useful to me, as a token of gratitude, do you have time to invite you to dinner on your next day off?"

"No, no, with so much favor from Mr. Xu, it should be me who invited Mr. Xu to dinner." This time, Li Cheng answered quickly.

"It's okay, remember to send your phone number."

The signal had been hung up, and knowing that the young man was no longer in trouble, Xu Hongyi's heart that he didn't know why he had been entangled earlier let go, maybe it was because the little guy looked too immature and clean, and he didn't fit in with the circle of Lilu around him, so he subconsciously felt the need to protect it.

After all, if it weren't for himself, the child would not have appeared at the scene of a dangerous robbery.

The phone flashed brightly with a dingdong, and the screen was a simple letter from an unfamiliar number and an accompanying smiling face, chubby and cute, quite similar to its owner.

Xu Hongyi lit a cigarette, his deep facial features suddenly blurred under the smoke, he looked out the window with a slight relaxation, and found that when he looked down from the top floor, the sycamore and green space were more verdant than usual.

I hope that the old man's illness will not only be delayed for another two years, but also that life-saving prescriptions cannot be delayed.

At the end of Second Avenue in Yong'an City, the periphery of Snowflake Bank was full of police officers, and six heavily armed robbers lowered their bodies and sat in six police cars under the control of the police.

"Mr. Xiao Xu also sit in, and we will send you back to Mr. Xu." The female officer looked at him with a smile, reached out to pat him on the shoulder, and touched his soft hair.

...... My surname is Lai. Thinking of Mr. Xu's emphasis on himself that he didn't need to explain to the police, Li Cheng sulked for a moment and said, "I live with my mother, just across the street from Dipping Clothes. The