104

Li Cheng: "That's right, it's him."

Song Jia: "..."

Song Jiaxin said that the two of them didn't quarrel, and this person suddenly popped out again, because it was necessary to ask.

Song Jia: "You're not..."

Li Cheng: "It's not that kind of relationship!

Song Jia: "..."

Is this called wanting to cover up?

Song Jia twitched the corners of her mouth, and just as she wanted to speak, she saw the man under the willow tree jumping over from the iron fence circled on the set with one hand and jumping on the pole, and everyone's eyes were on the string of explosions between Director Jiang and his distant nephew, so no one stopped him at all.

She thought about it, but decided to stand still.

After all, it is in public, she can't let this black boss do anything out of the ordinary, the homosexual turmoil of Orange has just passed, and I am afraid that it will not have a good impact if there are continue scandals.

...... That's it! Pass through! Be! The simplest character, with it! Convenient! Find someone to play better than you..."Director Jiang's angry voice came from far and near, and the height of the voice fluctuated, like a bird flying high and low on the eaves.

"You come here, yes, it's you..." Jiang Yusheng came over angrily at some point, and beckoned to Shen You who was striding towards him, he looked Shen You up and down, his eyes lit up: "Where is the newcomer, the strip is good, it's you, you show Xiang Shang, what kind of momentum should Chen Sheng and his third uncle use!" Hey, I said that I have always looked strange, why is this third uncle inferior to Chen Sheng and his grandson from the camera, and the momentum is not right for a long time! Li Cheng felt that Shen You's face must be black now, for fear that he would smash the set in anger,

Li Cheng hurriedly pulled Shen You's sleeve: "Director Jiang, he's not..."

"Okay." Shen You didn't know what he thought, so he raised his eyebrows and agreed reservedly.

The rest of Li Cheng's words were choked into his mouth, Director Jiang, are your eyes astigmatized, otherwise how could you call this super dangerous person a soft little lamb actor?

Director Jiang showed Shen You a few glances at the script: "Okay, everyone is in place-"

Li Cheng didn't expect Shen You to be quite capable, maybe he had been a dog with a little coffee in the entertainment industry for a few months, and he looked like a human when acting, and what he couldn't stand the most was that handsome face, which directly made Li Cheng's fans remember.

"Who's new? Is the actor temporarily replaced, Yan is good!

"It seems to be brought in casually, and there wasn't such a person on the set just now..."

"Don't say that the newcomer has a feeling more than the previous one, just like a man who has really experienced a bloody battle."

......

Under the whispering of the outfield, Li Cheng had successfully photographed jumping off the wall and sprinkling the medicinal powder, Shen You lowered his head to look at the wound, Li Cheng looked at it for a while, and whispered, "When did you come?"

Shen You smeared the medicine very carefully and said, "When he touched you."

"..."Li Cheng, who didn't have much to do and didn't think much about it, felt full of obscenity when someone said this, "Then what are you doing now?"