53

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Pen Fun Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 53 A Magical Planner

Chapter 53: The Magical Planner

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

"Please come in."

As the third largest film and television company in China, Jindian Film and Television Company naturally has equipment that keeps pace with leveling, although a studio specializing in auditions is not too big, but although the sparrows are small, there is a sense of immediacy when Li Cheng steps in.

The cold lights are embedded in the four corners of the studio, and the bright spots scattered with silver light are scattered under his feet, and the vast starry sky and silver-gray nebula are overhead.

"In order to make your audition fuller, our company has specially redesigned the venue for this." Secretary Li caught up behind and introduced the equipment of the studio in more detail.

In general, except for the most sophisticated equipment, it is not much different from the top foreign companies.

Patrick nodded in admiration, the whole room is definitely not as real as the special effects in the movie, but the foreign director still sees the full intentions of Jindian Company from it, and Patrick is still very satisfied with such a serious and responsible partner. He nodded, and his eyes turned around Li Cheng back to the studio, and besides, the company had a lot of talent – maybe a long-term partnership.

"Take him for a change." Patrick skillfully operated the camera, adjusted the white balance against the snow-white wall, and waved his hand to let his assistant quickly take Li Cheng to the dressing room.

Li Cheng is not clear about the process in this regard, basically the director will follow what he asks him to do, but he also has some awareness that it is not quite right, and he always feels that this audition and Mr. Xu's tone of "just going through the motions"... Not quite the same.

Shaking his head, shaking off the difference in his heart, Li Cheng followed Patrick's assistant to approach the dressing room, this is a blonde and brown-eyed female assistant, named Demi, thanks to her foreign ancestry, her facial features are very three-dimensional, and she looks very beautiful, compared to Patrick's jerky Chinese, this assistant is extremely fluent, if it weren't for some pronunciation, it is still a little biased... Speaking of the armor-like outfit she took out of the dressing room closet, Demi frowned, as if she didn't know what Chinese characters to use to accurately describe the name of the dress.