29

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of the Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 29 This thing is related to me

Chapter 29: This Thing Is Destined for Me

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Li Cheng, who crossed late at night, stood outside his wooden house, and since the time passed by the continent and the modern world is the same, it is already evening in the other world. The sky above his head was slightly gray, and the wet window edge was completely dry, and he turned around and went back to the house to change into the robes of the outer disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect. The blue coat rolled with a snow-white collar, wrapped around his body like a magic stick.

There were two pots in the room, and thinking that he would have to improve his cultivation to the fifth level of qi refining couldn't help but make Li Cheng a little distressed. The priceless Erguotou can't be brought out of the sect to exchange, and it really needs to have enough strength at any time.

was thinking about whether to hide the drinks first in the past two days, but there were two gentle knocks on the door, Li Cheng opened the door, and his heart couldn't help fluttering, only to see Liu Qi standing with a depressed face, followed by three other outer disciples, obviously all of whom came to the wooden house to make trouble during the day.

The provocation failed before, and ready for a night raid?

"Is that you?" Li Cheng's face turned cold, and he asked in an unkind tone, "Something?" He clenched his fists secretly.

Li Cheng didn't dare to take it lightly, in the eyes of outsiders during the day, he easily defeated Liu Qi, but in fact, only he knew how much strength he used, but in just a few breaths of fighting, he was completely out of his mind - so that the muscles of his whole body used a state beyond his strength, and even after everyone left, his legs trembled and his body couldn't even support it.

Fortunately, he was not in the early stage of the third layer of qi refining at that time, but in the middle and late stage of the fourth layer of qi refining.

has grown a large level of strength, and it should be able to fight with these four people... If you can't beat it, it's a big deal to run back to modern times.

seemed to feel Li Cheng's dissatisfaction and vigilance, several people outside the door glanced at each other, and the three eyes behind him all had a sense of supervision, which made Liu Qi scratch the bundled hair crown a little irritably-the hair strands that fell on his cheeks and looked a little down, he lowered his head and said with annoyance: "I admit that we were wrong, but please don't let the steward confiscate our right of residence..."