119

Ten thousand years ago, there was abundant spiritual energy in this world, and even the strong people of many families could directly break through to the Ascension Realm, and then fly to the upper realm, but in the last ten thousand years, whenever someone broke through to the Ascension Realm, the realm was not yet stable, and a red ray from the sky penetrated the body, and the whole person would dissolve with it, and the scalp would be numb.

There are many people who do not obey the order, do not listen to the advice and rush to break through the Ascension Realm, and finally end up with the fate of dying, and even among the Shen family, there are also children who die under this ray.

The father of the Great Elder was among them.

Chaotianzong has always been very wary of the Shen family, although the spies hiding in the Shen family have recently found out that there are many changes in the other party, but they don't know that the Shen family's attention is actually the red ray from the sky, otherwise they would have rushed up and fought with the Shen family.

You must know that if this plan fails, and that thing is angered, I am afraid that the entire continent will be destroyed.

"The Demon Emperor has appeared." Shen You squinted his eyes and looked at the center of the Demon Domain not far away, and as soon as his words fell, he saw a snow-white mastiff rushing out of the mountain range, with a strong smell of blood.

That day, the mastiff roared to the sky, turning into a black-haired and red-eyed demon clan, his arm muscles were as hideous as the edges and corners of stones, and his big feet without shoes were on the ground, and the earth shook when he took a step.

"Demon Emperor!"

"It's coming!"

"Formation preparation!" The elder of Chaotian Sect shouted, his body had already moved, after all, the cultivation at the peak of the late stage of deorquence was not much different from the cultivation of the Demon Emperor, but there was no defensive power of the Demon Emperor and all kinds of magical powers.

The elders of Chaotian Sect and several elders of other sects attacked the Demon Emperor from different directions, in an attempt to suppress him, and the young people selected in the twenty disciple competitions had already stood in twenty directions, and the long sword made of the extraterrestrial meteorite Silver Star Iron in their hands let out a low sound, and they all united into a formation, and the spiritual power in the twenty people's bodies was endless, forming a very mysterious power with the characteristics of Silver Star Iron.

For a while, the Demon Emperor was like a trapped beast trapped in a cage, imprisoned under pressure.

"Change formation!" The Great Elder of the Chaotian Sect let out a low snort.

Twenty disciples swapped directions.

"Stabb it!" The Great Elder said again, at this time, ten Silver Star Iron Swords stabbed at the upper body of the Demon Emperor, and the other ten attacked towards the lower body of the Demon Emperor, the Demon Emperor couldn't move, he could only stab a few swords up and down his body, and thick black blood flowed out of his body, and the Demon Emperor sneered: "You Chaotian Sect is going back more and more, and you actually used this method of exchanging life for life to harm me, these twenty or so outstanding disciples, I am afraid that they will be born here today, Chaotian Sect is worthy of being the first sect, such a hand, my demon clan really can't take it..."

"No more nonsense!" The Great Elder's face turned red when he was told by the Demon Emperor's call, and he was afraid that the Demon Emperor would continue to deceive people's hearts, so he said to the twenty disciples: "Don't listen to his lies, you will definitely be able to return to the sect safely."