136

The old professor raised his eyebrows and directly repeated the emphasis just now: "I think I have made it clear just now, this is God's masterpiece."

If there were Chinese medical researchers standing here at this moment, I am afraid that they would also sneer at the group leader, thinking that he was delusional. Because for a year in a row, the medical school has been studying the Qi Condensation Pill all the time, but until now, the Qi Condensing Pill has wasted more than a dozen in succession, not to mention, except for a little plant composition that can be analyzed slightly, the other ingredients basically have no clue, and most of the medical personnel have given up this meaningless research.

To be precise, it was resignation.

The rapid development of Gong Yaofang is not without reason.

What's more, not to mention the Qi Condensing Pill, even if the Six Flavor Blood Returning Pill and the Healing Pill that were widely circulated on the market before, they couldn't analyze it. It's not that the technology is too backward, it's just that the Gong Yaofang is too advanced.

The only thing that relieved the people in the medical school was that even after experiencing the continuous suppression of the Fu family, Li Cheng and his family still love the country.

It is also true that those people in the Fu family do not represent all Chinese, the country is still beautiful, and the old leaders are still working conscientiously for the country and the people.

As if everything was good, and- "Uh-huh

... Don't think that just because you're still on the sickbed, I'm going to relent... Shhhh You can do whatever you want..."The short-haired boy half-knelt on the large bed in the room, holding a fruit plate and a toothpick in his hand, tried his best to control the trembling, and said this calmly.

From the angle of the window, the position of the young man's lower abdomen, which was originally wearing cute pajama pants, has been pulled off, replaced by a pair of big hands attached to it, and from time to time into the underwear, what is worse is that it always pinched the pouch below after the young man was awake for a short time, Li Cheng's lips trembled, and he could barely hold the fluttering fruit bowl in his hand.

The man used a little strength in his hand, and rushed into the tight underwear, and the rough palm immediately touched the most sensitive place of the young man, Li Cheng tilted his hand to the side in a panic, and the fruit plate jingled and rested on the small table at the head of the bed, but the toothpick and fruit flesh were scattered on the ground because of the large range of movement.

"Patients need benefits." Shen You looked at his duplicitous reaction, lifted the quilt and got closer, and suddenly a warm air rushed over, Li Cheng was thrown into the man's arms the next moment, the other party's fingers slid at the throat bone, Li Cheng swallowed his saliva with a grunt, and then heard a laugh from the chest behind him, and something at the base of the man's thigh quietly woke up.

From the touch of the skin on the hind legs, Li Cheng knew that the hard thing, Li Cheng's scalp was a little numb, and he felt that his buttocks were cold, and the only fig leaf on his body was torn off and thrown on the LCD screen opposite, which was hanging in the corner of the display screen, looking very ashamed, without the cloth to cover it, Li Cheng's sensitive parts were also revealed, although his beating eyelids were hot and constantly beating in the man's recently honed skillful big hands——

The short-haired young man's mind was blank and narrowed slightly, allowing the other party to rub and swell a little, he gasped, and his voice was inaudible: "Don't make trouble." It's a big deal that after you're healed, I won't toss you..."