67

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 67 What is there to see about Lao Tzu

Chapter 67: What is there to see about Lao Tzu

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

After Fang Bingru changed into his regular clothes and walked out of the lounge, he happened to see Shou Ling standing in front of the huge glass window outside the studio, with a look of indifference that he couldn't see. There are a lot of scattered staff in the field, in front of the camera is a focused Li Cheng, the immature face in front of the huge light and shadow screen condenses the unique softness and luster of the young man, and the silver team uniform outlines the young man's figure very well.

He stopped.

...... Shou Ling seemed to pay too much attention to the teenager.

"How is he?" Taking a cup of coffee from the assistant's hand, Fang Bingru handed over another cup casually.

Few people enjoy such casual treatment on the set, except for the actor who has been able to form a football team in the assistant team, Fang Bingru naturally has this qualification, especially since he has worked with director Patrick twice.

Obviously, as an acquaintance, the treatment on the set will be better.

Shou Ling shook her head, "It didn't reach the strength I expected at all...", she was a little puzzled: "I can't figure out why the director used him, basically any actor here can perform the same effect as him, of course, except for that very photogenic face." However, good looks are nothing, at most they are called vases, and actors who can really be respected rely on their acting skills.

"Your requirements are too high, you and I are at this age, I guess we don't even know what acting is." Fang Bingru smiled, just like anyone who knows a little about director Patrick, he also does not think that the director's choice is untargeted, and the other party must have advantages that ordinary people can't match. He squatted and sipped half a cup of coffee, staring at the field, but from beginning to end, the boy's performance was not very outstanding.

In Hollywood, where there are as many movie stars as dogs and acting skills are comparable to cow hair, such acting skills are really nothing.

Li Cheng's hands were sweating, after all, no matter how high his memory was, no matter how good his IQ was, he couldn't save his emotional intelligence in the ordinary slightly lower range, the little cabbage and radish mixed together can still be pickled, English and expression together but suddenly felt like he was reciting lines with someone else's mouth, fortunately, when he appeared as a supporting role, he was with four or five people, and everyone's gags would not be so conspicuous.