75

80 Novel.com

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

80 Novel.com > Male God of Dual-Realm Trade > Chapter 75 The state of the juvenile counterattack

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 75: Juvenile Counterattack State

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Vote Recommend

Recommended Reading:

Remember [80 Novel Network www.80xs.net] in one second, wonderful novels are free to read without pop-ups!

"The opening ceremony was so tightly hidden, I thought you would continue to hide him, but I didn't expect..." Shou Ling turned her head to look at Patrick beside her, this foreign man's ideas are really changeable, but Shou Ling, who has worked together many times and has a lot of experience, didn't think that the other party let Li Cheng, a supporting role, appear on the trailer poster, and it would be rumored to be casual like in the shooting crew.

After all, the other party has always been mixed with Hollywood, and he is also an old acquaintance of cooperation, and the cold-faced and serious director has restored the nature of a foreigner, the man's blue eyes blinked, and he pretended to be afraid and said: "There is no way to hide it, Jin Dian put pressure on me." Of course Shou Ling didn't believe it if it was so fake, she had already said it when she signed the contract, and the investor would not point fingers at the director's film and publicity, especially the promotion here, because both companies knew that Patrick was the originator of publicity, and the first film with an investment of 100,000 yuan made him advertise as a popular box office of 10 million, and no one can put a beak in this regard.

"There's no big reason for that." Patrick lazily snuggled into the couch, he came to China this time to build momentum for the film, intending to recast the glory, pointing to the poster, and the man squinted.

"You see put him at the back, and the whole picture becomes very... A bowl of cherries.

Indeed, not to mention Li Cheng's character, this teenager's appearance and temperament are indescribably comfortable, so even if he is behind everyone, it is easy for people to see at a glance, if even a character who is almost integrated with the background is so eye-catching, let alone others. Patrick: This is playing psychological warfare.

At the same time, as the Jindian side requested, to lay a foreshadowing for their new stars, and when it is screened in the future, there will be far fewer objections because of the sudden amount of information they are forced to accept, and more will go with the flow.

- Did you read the poster? People have already notified you, but you don't believe it!

Yin Qianlu is the person who believes, but she can't prove her point of view, even if she knows that Li Cheng was admitted to A University and C University at the same time, and he has the opportunity to become a star, it does not necessarily mean that he can go abroad to participate in Patrick's film, these are two concepts at all.