120

The interesting premise is that when humans learn Xi control the power of genes in elementary colleges, they can turn on their own genetic beasts by controlling one percent, such as eagles flying in the sky, lions and tigers running on the ground, and so on.

Clark's genetic beast is a cute lop-eared rabbit, this genetic beast seems to be lethal, but it can use mental power to assist Clark along the way to becoming a legend.

Patrick was originally going to shoot six films, so the overall construction of the venue is very luxurious, and the six films are expected to be shot for a total of two years, so all the facilities are complete.

Li Cheng just went into the dressing room to change his clothes, and he was wearing the first suit that the protagonist bought with the gold coins he bought after receiving the admission notice, although the whole was quite flat, but there was a problem with the quality at first glance, which was very in line with the scene, but this dress was stained with blood and could only be replaced, and then Li Cheng walked out wearing another shoddy suit.

His face was painted with powder, his mental state was not very good, he was a little cramped when he looked at people, but he was still tall when he walked, showing the image of a young man who was arrogant but poor.

"Oh, it's perfect." Patrick saw him come out with sharp eyes, and I have to say that using Li Cheng as the protagonist of this legendary movie is very in line with the image, because his own experience is very inspirational, and it feels quite consistent with the theme.

"Who's that?" Looking at his back, a yellow-haired teenager sat in the rest area of the set, raising his left eyebrow, looking a little careless. He wore a ring on his finger, and the gems on it were pure and shining, and they were the size of eyeballs, which showed the wealth of the young man's wealth.

"The protagonist of this movie has a good relationship with the director, Master Phoebe, don't be too casual, don't cause some trouble." His agent cautioned: "His background is not simple. "It's

just a small actor." The young man sneered disdainfully, young people's hearts have always been arrogant, and he happened to see a person who was about the same age as himself, but he could achieve a higher status in the entertainment industry, which made Phoebe psychologically unbalanced, "The background is not simple, is our Huangjue Group so influential in the United States?"

"Maybe you have heard that he is the president of the Polar Lanfang Company, of course, the tribute medicine workshop founded by his brother-in-law has mastered the medical technology that even the royal lord's high-level people are excited about, and now the pills of the tribute medicine workshop have begun to circulate in the upper class of the United States, because the tribute medicine workshop is only sold to Chinese with real-name authentication, so every pill here is hard to find." The broker reminded.

"Oh." Phoebe rolled her eyes and didn't say anything more.

At the end of the makeup trial at noon, Li Chengwan declined Patrick's invitation to the banquet, and returned to the hotel with Song Jia with a little white dog.

Phoebe was walking around the set, and suddenly saw someone moving a cage of animals passing by, he took a strange look, thought a little in his heart, and shouted, "Wait."

"What are you taking this?"

The man paused, turned around and saw that it was the young rich second generation, and said with a smile: "This is a prop for shooting."

"Whose props?" Phoebe asked.

"Didn't you say that the protagonist's genetic beast is a lop-eared rabbit?" The staff member was interested, kicked the cage in his hand, approached Phoebe a little closer, and pointed: "You see this is just bought from the pet market this morning, the pupil color of the eyes is better than ordinary rabbits, and it is the best for photogenic."