83

"Why are pedestrians coming and going in a hurry today? But what is the great thing in the city? A yellow-faced man passed by Li Cheng, and the companion beside him shook his head, "If you want to say that this Blade Knife Guest said a month ago that he would destroy this Ten Winds Village this evening, and now the people of Ten Winds Village are strictly investigating in the city, and the local people are naturally afraid of getting into trouble..."

"Let's hurry into the city!"

"Li Cheng.

Li Cheng knew every word that these two people said, but he didn't understand the whole paragraph together, whether it was the Six Barbarian City, or the Ten Wind Village and the One Blade Knife in the words of the two, Li Cheng had never heard of it.

Resisting the urge to go berserk, Li Cheng followed and lined up to enter the city, after all, generally speaking, where there is a city, there are rules, and where there are rules, it is safer, not to mention that there is not much news in the jungle.

Seeing that the people in front of him had a high-grade spirit stone in their hands, Li Cheng also took out a piece from the storage bag, I don't know if it was because the commerce of the Six Barbarian Cities was developed, and the cost of entering the city was quite high.

"Out-of-towners." The guards looked at Li Cheng from head to toe, stepped forward to stop him, and paused for a moment on the other party's "fancy dress", and then stopped on his face, "The first time you enter the city, you need to pay ten high-grade spirit stones to enter the city."

Li Cheng was silent for a moment, took out ten high-grade spirit stones, and strongly hinted to himself that I am the richest and I am willful, he handed over the entrance fee to the city, and hugged his fists, "Brother Guard, can you tell me where these six barbarian cities are?"

"You don't even know about the Six Barbarian Cities in the Central Continent?" The guard didn't speak yet, but a person behind him looked at him in surprise, "Could it be a dirt bun from the Eight Desolations Continent?"

"Li Cheng, you are the soil bun, you have been since you were a child!"

The guard raised his eyebrows and said alertly, "Which continent are you from?" What to do in Six Barbarian City?

...... I'm a disciple of the Jade Emperor Sect, come... Doing business. Li Cheng's mouth was vague, he still didn't know if the previous continent belonged to the Eight Desolation Continent in the mouths of others, and it would inevitably lead to a bigger turmoil if he said it rashly.

"Jade Emperor Sect? What kind of sect is that?

"It seems to be a sect in the Qingzhou Continent in the southeast, right? If it is the Qingzhou Continent, it is also the lowest continent in the Eight Desolations, and it is really a dirt bun.

"It's not Qingzhou, I remember it's Yunzhou..."

"It doesn't matter what state he is, it's just that he's not very famous anyway! Sects that don't enter the stream, don't know so much!

"I have never heard of the sect, what good things can the disciples who come out of it dare to come to the Central Continent to do business, sneer, it's really a dirt bun! Just a few more times to enter the city is enough for him to go bankrupt! The

sound of ridicule sounded in his ears, mixed with a lot of contempt.

"Li Cheng.

"A trader? ...... Let's go inside. The guards didn't continue to ask more, and they didn't pay much attention to Li Cheng anymore, after all, the aura of the Central Continent was really not comparable to other continents, not to mention that this outsider was only single, so no matter which continent Li Cheng came from in the Eight Desolations, it would not pose any threat to the Six Barbarian City.