115

A fire bomb flew out with the glass slag, and instantly rushed to the young man's place, Li Cheng's nerves were cold, and he stretched out his hand almost as a direct reflex of his brain, and shot out a void finger, and the two collided thirty meters above the ground, making a loud bang.

The land was uprooted, along with the trees where Wenner had been hiding, and the walls on either side were torn apart.

A dark gray cloud of fire with a red glow spread out from the air, and the people on the street screamed in surprise when they heard this voice, and some even forgot to run away, just staring blankly at the smoke above.

over。 The Sniper slowly exits the sniper rifle, making a sound like a game clearance, a casual smile on his face, and then quickly disassembles the parts of the sniper rifle and disguises it into a tool box.

"The police are coming."

"We need to move quickly."

☆, Chapter 132 Counterattack

As an excellent sniper, the Eagle King was more cautious than the other two, he smashed the glass with a bullet hole, and finally looked at the monitor on the thirty-second floor, obviously the lens had been destroyed by the three of them in advance.

The Eagle King raised his hand and threw down a rope from the thirty-second floor, tied the two ends to the window that opened and closed to the middle, hooked the iron hook around his waist, and quickly put on the mask: "Kevin, take your video."

"Of course." The man holding the VCR tucked the machine into his carry-on package, pulled out a hook from his waist as well, and saw the Eagle King glide down the rope after landing on the ground.

The three of them landed safely.

Kevin turned the rope to the knotted place and uncovered it, and quickly put the last tool of the crime into his backpack, he had a pair of very dexterous hands, playing with the rope was like a knife, maybe when this clumsy braid could become a murderous weapon.

As previously stated, they had better be left without a trace, but all three teammates had a problem and had to resort to one last resort, which would reveal their location more quickly.

So they can't get out of the elevator, it's too dangerous.

Perhaps this location has been discovered by the police, who can't shake off the flies.

Obviously, this consideration is very valuable.

Just after the three of them were transferred, the whole building was surrounded by whistling police cars flashing at work, and the beautiful female police officer stood in front of the building with her arms crossed, and the police officers with a few medals on their chests behind them began to block the scene, and they had a new gun pinned to their waists, which looked very new.

From the position of the female police officer, you can see the thirty-two floors where the curtains are tightly drawn.

"Formal occupations can always be surrounded by such a straight face." In an inconspicuous earthy yellow loaf, three big men crowded into the back seat, the Eagle King wiped his toolbox, Todd, who was fiddling with the telescope, pouted, his eyes rolled with the perspective of the telescope, and he clicked his watch: "How is the scene?"

"The smoke was so great that it had been cordoned off, and it was said that three bodies had been found." A sweet feminine voice came from the watch.

The Eagle King's pupils contracted: "Only three?" The signal in the

watch seemed to be unstable, and the sound was transmitted intermittently, and the woman hesitated, as if she was not sure: "Perhaps, why are there three?" Eagle King, our people have lost two?