124

"Lao Tzu is actually on the same plane as his idol!" A boy's heart is churning, "It seems that kneeling and licking over to sign ahhhhh But it still seems to be, ahhhhh

"Captain Qiu, I'm afraid it's not enough for just a few of us this time." At this time, in the armed police team, a person close to the captain turned his head and said to him: "I didn't expect the birds of prey in the sky to become more and more powerful, even more powerful than the last batch I saw..."

"They've been able to smash steel." Captain Qiu nodded, and also frowned, "Now we can only fight with a pistol, otherwise we won't be able to take advantage of hand-to-hand combat."

"It's a pity, if there is... It's good that those people are here..."Captain Qiu muttered to himself, he squinted his eyes and glanced at the sky, and then turned back to look into the distance, suddenly his brows jumped, and he couldn't help blurting out: "It's really here!" A few passengers near

him looked over and saw that as far as the captain of the armed police could see, six young men in civilian clothes walked over, all of them looked like they were twenty-seven or eighteen years old, and their appearance was very ordinary, giving people the feeling that they were indeed full of fierceness, like a column of half-unsheathed swords, and the exposed surface was shining with cold light.

"Captain Qiu, you can't solve the matter here, leave the rest to us." The young man at the head spoke in an arrogant tone and spoke unceremoniously, but Captain Qiu didn't feel like he was slapped in the face, and hurriedly asked the other armed policemen to take a step back to protect the passengers, and he himself greeted him personally, and said respectfully: "Then trouble Mr. Xia, you, the eagle flock is even more powerful than the last time." Mr.

Xia replied indifferently, swept through the crowd, his eyes fixed on Li Cheng for a moment, a few inexplicable thoughts flashed in his expression, and he sneered: "I saw it all just now, did you hit the eagle eye with a small pebble?" Li Cheng didn't expect this person to speak to himself, but the arrogance in his tone was not much lessened, obviously this person was quite conceited,

Li Cheng couldn't see the other party's intentions, just smiled slightly: "It's me." Mr.

Xia put away his smile with a little coldness on his face: "When I was a child, I played a lot with stones, and my hand strength and eyesight were good, but don't be so impulsive next time." He sneered: "You must know that if you kill an eagle and provoke the eagle flock, everyone here will inevitably suffer, and you are still young and too ignorant."

"Then this gentleman, why didn't you show up when you saw that scene before?" Before Li Cheng could react, there was a questioning voice in the crowd, at this time everyone looked over, only to see a foreign fat man of more than twenty pounds, no wonder when he heard the voice, he felt that the other party's Chinese was a little blunt.

The fat man sneered: "You seem to have the ability, you have a lot of chattering here, at that time, this little brother at least stood up to save the little girl, no matter what, his starting point is always good, not to mention that the pebble in his hand hit and killed four eagles, so why did you continue to watch it with peace of mind when you saw this?"

"Since you choose to remain silent when others are helping others, then stop accusing others of doing good deeds, you are now called jealousy, right?" The fat man's short golden hair shook in the breeze, and his huge size could not stop him from spitting out words quickly, and the fat man's voice fell, and he said: "I don't learn Chinese very well, but it should be the word jealousy."

"I'll be jealous... He? Mr. Xia felt that he had been insulted, and he was almost angered by the fat man's words, he glanced at the fat man coldly, and then turned his gaze back to Li Cheng: "I'm just talking about things, after all, like you, the strength of an ordinary person, I'm afraid I can't kill the eagle flock, don't put your whim on other people's lives."