44

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 44 The Heart That Has Been Silent for a Long Time

Chapter 44: The Heart That Has Been Silent for a Long Time

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The next day, Li Cheng unexpectedly woke up when the sun just nodded, the short-haired boy kicked off the quilt, touched the left side with his eyes half-closed, and a translucent metal barrier like a substance was erected under his palm, and the cold temperature made Li Cheng feel at ease.

Does this guy still look good, if you don't want to, you won't force anything, so you won't say, actually...

Slightly touched by a little mimi.

I didn't know that I was made of dumplings at night, and I happily spent an early morning, and after following Shen You to the main peak assembly place, I found that the main peak was overcrowded at a glance, and I raised my eyelids to look up at almost all of them.

"Li Cheng...?" A figure in a robe fell beside him, and the man's voice read the name a little jerky, Li Cheng looked over reflexively, and it was Uncle Mingyuan standing opposite, for some reason, Li Cheng always felt that this uncle was staring at him, but there was a lot of curiosity in his eyes, as if he was a plate of newly created dishes made of special materials.

Mingyuan approached in two steps, raised Li Cheng's chin with one hand, and let him look at himself - and then a smile of interest came out of his lips, and he sighed twice and praised: "Although she is not a beauty, she is beautiful enough."

Li Cheng: "..."

Forget about beauty or something, after all, no man would want others to praise him for being beautiful, as for being beautiful... If you use the adjective "handsome", I am afraid it would be better.

So Uncle Mingyuan, what are you evaluating?

"It's really a waste to be with Senior Brother Shen, why don't you change your taste and join me?" Ming Yuan got closer, and the arc provoked by a pair of phoenix eyes became more and more wide, and then the young man in the Taoist robe had gloomy eyes, put his hands on the shoulders of the short-haired young man, and half-opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, blinking charmingly.

When tempted, at least take off the clothes like Taoist robes on your body.

Li Cheng: "..."

Are the masters and uncles of the sect so unreliable?