28

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of the Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 28 Good luck

Chapter 28: Good luck

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Cai Yingying, a reckless man, acts upright on weekdays, and he didn't expect Pei Yingying's inner Xiao Jiujiu at all, and he never expected that the other party would actually use a mobile phone to record - you must know that the sound quality of the second recording is probably even noisier than that in the surveillance video.

...... Just play the video again, probably it's okay, right?

Cai Yingying tangled up the play button, Pei Yingying quickly snatched the rat Zun, and adjusted the video to half a minute before Li Cheng hummed, and as the music of the video came out, the progress of the recording was constantly refreshing.

Ten minutes later, Ms. Pei left contentedly with her mobile phone. The future brother-in-law, a person who looks shrewd but is actually stupid, as a sister-in-law with an explosive IQ, can simply get rid of him in minutes and seconds.

It was so enjoyable.

Logged in to the edit number of her cool music network, and replied to a few original music background messages by the way, Pei Yingying plugged in the mobile phone data cable in her notebook, made herself a cup of coffee, and lazily nested in the sun lounger.

The interface soon became an icon for playing music in a cool music box, and the recording was not clear, not a problem with Pei Yingying's mobile phone, one is because the monitor of the pet clinic itself is not a professional equipment, and the other is due to the poor recording of the secondary recording, and there are too many impurities.

Pei Yingying didn't feel discouraged, she opened the Prcs6 software to eliminate the noise and continued listening. It begins with a conversation between two men: "Sing it a song."

...... Rye likes to listen to songs the most... When I operate on it, you sing next to it, and its attention is distracted.

"I may not have all five tones."

"It's okay, it doesn't understand." Xi Suosuo seemed to use some kind of ear-plugging voice, "Okay, you can sing." The

voice was blank for a while, and gradually, the slightly immature voice snorted softly twice, and the voice spewed out from the thin lips cleanly to the upper stomach, and the clear voice sounded leisurely.