79

"Belly!"

...... I thought about it for a moment, or give me a skull, thank you.

......

The two of them are discussing the issue of whether the skull can be retracted, and the training ground has become hot again, but it is only because of the singing behind the curtain call, but only because of a teenager who has left the field.

"Encore! Li Cheng! Encore!

"Li Cheng!"

"The instructor begged to let the god continue to sing..."

Instructor Zhao touched his nose and glanced at Li Cheng through the light. Damn, forget it once, and come back? Don't think honest people are easy to bully! Li Cheng glanced back angrily, doesn't your old face hurt anymore?

Instructor Zhao twisted his head and waved his hand to quiet everyone down, "Okay, let people rest for a while, if you sing too much, you won't have the energy to train, change it later, what's the point of just listening to the song, is there anyone who can dance to dance or something..."

A boy came up and danced a modern dance, after all, it is a big school, not an art school, and it is a treasure to have a little talent, not to mention whether the dance is good or not, it is very remarkable to be able to jump down completely.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as the song "Five Hundred Years" that cleanses the soul, which is not only a pain in the hearts of the freshmen that night, but also a pain during the entire military training period, because during the next intense rehearsal and Xi exercise, there is no day as idle as this night, and after the rehearsal is the military Xi competition, after which the one-month military training officially comes to an end.

At the end of September, when sorting out the files, Instructor Zhao was the first to mark a full score on Li Cheng's file form.

Seeing the next column#Performance Level Evaluation#, Instructor Zhao couldn't help but think of the two practicing in the four corners of the camera, he deleted the original A-level excellence, and without the slightest hesitation, added a level that almost rarely appeared in the freshmen.

S-class perfect.

☆, Chapter 79 The world still doesn't know you The

military training is over, and the cursing of the instructor has gradually turned into reluctance, and after leaving the barracks, many girls cried on the bus... Maybe it's because of the mutual assistance and support in the memory of the past month that I finally got through the hardest days, or maybe it's because the moonlight in my memory was too beautiful that night.

A lot of times you don't miss it, it just occupies the part you care about the most, and for the second class, the most memorable thing is about the song "Five Hundred Years". Ying Rui, a roommate who took MP3 to military training that day, is now listening to the "Five Hundred Years" sung by the big name in the saddle with his hands around his chest, but he no longer has that feeling of being moved, bored, he paused the song and returned to the song column, and clicked up and down to find that there were not many songs that he wanted to listen to.

The bus was still driving on the road, his body trembling, and he flicked his fingertips and pressed a special folder on the screen.

There is only one song in the clip, "Fenghua".

Ying Ruicai glanced at it, if I remember correctly, this song was once a smash hit, and it was called the song of the soul by foreign masters, although he downloaded it, he had never heard it.

He clicked on the playback, closed his eyes and recuperated, and soon listened to a dialogue in the slightly noisy recording environment, the ethereal voice sounded in his ears, his eyebrows were stretched, but there was a faint sense of familiarity.