135

If it weren't for Shen You's words, Li Cheng wouldn't have believed it.

I have to sigh at this moment.

Is this the thing?

☆, Chapter 163 Vulnerable

The fifth-level scorpion king looked vulnerable in Shen You's hands, and the audience in front of the TV was stunned, and even several old generals of the national military department who had been paying attention to the dynamics of the Shen Clan's martial arts hall also looked solemn.

This time, it is not a secret that the three hundred people of the Shen Martial Arts Hall touched the extermination of the scorpion nest, because of the large number of participants, it was not kept secret in the high-level at the beginning, so this time several generals were at the meeting and watched this battle that might be very heroic.

However......

Several generals glanced at each other, and they all saw a touch of shock in each other's eyes. After all, in China, these people know the Li family well, but the more they understand, the more they understand that the other party's system is complete, and basically there is no tendency to decline in fifty years, but just after everyone in the military department thought that they had completely figured out the Li family, Shen You's strength far exceeded that of the fifth-level mutant animal, which directly shattered their delusional desire to hold the Li family.

I always heard that the owner of the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion is strong, and the owner of the hall is also strong, but he has never been positively evaluated, and he originally thought that it was about the same as other fourth-level powerhouses, but he didn't think that this product would directly kill the fifth-level in seconds!

What is the concept of Level 5?

That is the existence that surpasses all the top powerhouses in the country, maybe it can only be a dozen fourth-level powerhouses to desperately kill the fifth-level mutant animals, but now it has been solved by Shen Yu alone.

"You guys are a little moved, stop it quickly, while it's still too late..." The old general stared at the screen for a long time, and then sighed for a while, and glanced at the people in the conference room in turn.

At that moment, there were a few people whose faces were wrong, and their eyes were a little fluttering, the cake of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion was too big, they thought that they had controlled the information of the Li family, and they were able to seize the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion, leaving a lot of secret hands, and now I am afraid they will not be used.

The other party is too strong.

The female reporter in the Taklamakan Desert finally wiped the fine sand out of her eyes with a tissue, shed tears, and by the way, she also helped her colleague carefully wipe the camera clean, and the picture gradually became clearer, but she had to restart it.

At this time, the reporter walked to Hong Tian, who had already left the center of the battle, and saw him holding his arms and squinting his eyes to watch Shen You's battle seriously, his expression was a little indescribably complicated, and the reporter asked curiously: "Mr. Hong Tian just said 'I was completely confident later', because I knew in advance that Mr. Shen would come?"

...... Not him. Hong Tian snorted, reached out and touched his nose, with a slight reminiscence in his eyes: "I thought it was another person, but when he appeared, it would be the same."

"Who does Mr. Hong Tian think it is?"

Hong Tian smiled bitterly in a low voice, but said very happily: "My male god."