17

After waiting for a while, Lan Qiusheng didn't leave, but looked at him with a very peculiar look.

Li Cheng touched the tip of his nose, didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him, and asked hesitantly, "What's wrong?"

"Your face..." her eyes fell on the piece of cotton yarn, her expression was the same shocked as Li Mu's at that time, I don't know what she was making up in her brain, the girl's whole body trembled, and she wrung her eyebrows and said angrily: "He actually dares to do this...!!"

Li Cheng: "..."Who?

The girl fell silent and pursed her lips.

"Did you misunderstand something?" Li Cheng wiped his face indifferently, and it was not so bad to cut a small wound, and it didn't matter whether the man's face was injured or not: "It's just a little bit of skin, it's not that serious." "Compared to saving a girl under the wheel, this small injury is a little insignificant.

"I don't know, he wasn't that kind of person before." Lan Qiusheng thought that she looked disappointed, and shook her head bitterly, "I'm sorry, no matter what, if there is a next time, please tell me."

Li Cheng opened his mouth, "... Yes? I

always feel that the topic is a little wrong, girl, are we really talking about the same thing?

Lan Qiusheng left with a smile that "didn't know how to explain it, but was actually very entangled" but "barely made like spring and snow".

Li Cheng was stunned.

It turned out to be Zheng Zhuang, the second generation of the famous official in the school, the son of Zheng Dexin, deputy director of the Yongan Municipal Education Bureau, and the deputy head of the sixth class in three years.

It is said that this person has been secretly in love with Lan Qiusheng for many years, no wonder he blindly belittles Li Cheng in front of Lan Qiusheng. Li Cheng said that it was understandable, but he couldn't forgive because it involved ginseng rooster.

Learn to the end.

"Hmph." The man sank his face and snorted coldly in his nostrils.

is different from Boss Xu's cold snort, Boss Xu is chest and lips are connected, and the cold snort naturally has a high auditory effect, and people who are hummed will not feel anything bad, on the other hand, this bitter man, with a voice in his nasal cavity, is very cold, and Li Cheng's ears are slightly uncomfortable.

He turned around and walked into the classroom expressionlessly with his school uniform pocket, and passed by Zheng Zhuang indifferently, his thin back straight, like a medieval javelin standing in an antique shop.

Hmph, hum, hum, hey.

Li Cheng muttered in his heart, and when he looked up, he saw Chen Ziqing with deep eye sockets, looking at him sadly. Li Cheng stopped and looked away detachedly, Tang Shrimp rushed in through the back door, a schoolbag slapped on Li Cheng's table, and the sound of the whirring wind made Chen Ziqing's hair tremble three times in a row.

"Brother!" Tang Shrimp grabbed Li Cheng's arm and choked up, "I know everything!" No wonder you're... Damn it!

Tang Da Fat's tone stopped, he glared at Chen Ziqing a few times with a fierce look, turned his head and pressed Li Cheng's shoulder to sit in his position behind, "From today to the end of the college entrance examination, this fat's exclusive divine seat belongs to you, brother, and some no-brainers don't need to pay attention to it."

He meant something in his words, and then sat down without smiling, and arched his hand to Chen Ziqing: "Congratulations."

No one asked where the joy came from.