60

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Pen Fun Pavilion > The Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 60 The Prelude to Temperament is Completed and Captured

Chapter 60: The Prelude to Temperament Completes the Catch

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Li Cheng thought too simply, the western suburbs and the clothes alley are separated by a whole city center, even if you remove the time to wait for the bus, it is already more than an hour after crossing, as a high-tech zone, the roads and construction in the western suburbs are still in the development stage, but even so, the cost of buying the warehouse is very expensive for Li Cheng, if he hadn't sold the fox skin before, I'm afraid he wouldn't have the ability to buy the warehouse at this time.

However, even the cheapest warehouse costs four million, and there is a series of procedures to be completed, what is needed is by no means a small amount, obviously Li Cheng's initial idea was too naïve.

"Let's rent it." Du Heng saw the reason for his small boss, and affirmatively put forward his opinion, "Generally, there is not enough economic support, many companies will choose to rent a warehouse, compared with buying a warehouse, renting can not be carried out by themselves, but in fact, the difference between the role and the purchase is not big, and only 100,000 yuan is used up in a year." He crossed his hands and gestured to a cross.

The warehouse area is large, which is already very cheap price.

Moreover, 100,000 yuan is completely within the acceptable range of expenses for Li Cheng.

Du Heng didn't ask why Li Cheng didn't go to Mr. Xu to borrow money, since the fox skin may be provided by the other party, then borrowing money to buy the warehouse is really nothing, but the specific relationship between the two is unknown, Du Heng knows that there are some things that he can't say - since he believes that the boss can lead him to start over, there is no need to doubt it in the future, he just needs to do his part.

Li Cheng sighed, a little frustrated: "It's the only way to go."

From being busy before the college entrance examination to now, he can't even afford a warehouse, which makes him feel a little poor, but the contract signed with the health bureau in the pharmacy, as well as the medicinal materials in the wine cellar and his storage bag are all true, which brings him great hope from the spiritual aspect.

I think it's a lot better when everything is on track.

Li Cheng completely forgot the challenge of leaving the mountain in the secret realm of the Qinling Mountains in the continent realm, and he was busy transferring the medicinal materials in the wine warehouse for three days in a row, this time he did not pile up randomly, but quietly transported all the medicinal materials, and only then took Du Heng to classify and separate the medicinal materials, and carefully sealed them according to the storage method in his brother-in-law's pharmacy.