Chapter 4

Jack's POV

We got to the restaurant and my mom asked for our private reservation which was a huge fancy room. When we got to our table I saw that my parents friends had not arrived so I decided to pick were I would sit. After my parents and I sat down we waited for them. About 5 minutes later, we heard the door open and I saw them and in the back was a girl. Oh no, it's her! I was so mad right now I wanted to throw the table but I calmed down at the sight of my dad watching me.

Danielle's POV

When we arrived at the restaurant, we got walked over to our private room. I walked in and saw my parents friends sitting down waiting for us but I also saw a boy. Oh no, it's him! I started shaking because I was so scared he was going to do something to me. My mom saw me and whispered to me that everything will be alright which calmed me down just a little bit.

"Hello my name is Katherine, this is my husband David and my son Jack" Jack's mom said

"Hello my name is Danielle" I replied

We all sat down and unfortunately I sat in front of Jack.

During dinner Jack would kick me sometimes which really hurt but I just sucked in the pain because I didn't want to ruin this for my parents.

After talking about some stuff, our parents finally spoke up.

"Are you guys ready to hear the news" our parents said in unison

Me and Jack both nodded.

"Well we were talking and we decided on........."

Jack's POV

During dinner, I would sometimes kick Danielle because I was so mad that she had not gone to school so I could torture her and make her feel worthless because of what she made me go threw. Finally our parents spoke up.

"Are you guys ready to hear the news" they said in unison

I was wondering throughout the whole dinner why my parents would ever make me and that slut be in the same room waiting for some news that would supposedly change our lives.

"Well we were talking and we decided on.... arranging a marriage for you two!!" Our parents announced

I was stunned, I was not expecting this. I got up from my seat and started yelling and throwing the chairs. I was a too angry.

"Mom Dad do you want to destroy my life is that what you want!!" I screamed with full anger

"Of course not we just want you to have a future with your own family!" my parents screamed back

"No no no this can't be true!!" I yelled

"Jack calm down and sit down!!" My dad yelled

"Fuck no, I'm leaving" I yelled

I started running out the restaurant and I heard my dad following me.

Danielle's POV

"...arranging a marriage for you two!!" Our parents said in unison with full excitement in their voice

I sat there in my chair unable to move I was stunned. I heard Jack yelling and screaming and finally he ran out with his dad following behind him. I stood up but then everything got blurry. I tried running to the bathroom but it was too blurry and after some seconds I just collapsed on the ground.

Jack's POV

"Jack wait!" My dad yelled

I decided to stop just to hear him out.

"Why?" I asked

"Why do you have to fucken ruin my life by making me marry that worthless piece of trash?"I yelled

"Jack watch your language and no we are not ruining your life your just to selfish to see how amazing this opportunity is for you" he said

"An opportunity? It's not a fucken opportunity it's a fucken command. Can't you see I deserve better than trash!"I yelled

"Jack you have no idea how that young lady is or what she has gone threw! Don't be an asshole, she's being bullied at school and has gone to the hospital many times because she used to cut but luckily her parents got her help. They suspect that the bullying has started again and that she is cutting and throwing up her food." He yelled with anger filling his voice

I decided on calming down and going back into the restaurant. I never knew Danielle cut I mean I do say some mean things to her sometimes but it's not for her to be trying to end her life. Honestly I think she's overreacting and only tries to end her life to get attention.

When I walked back in the room I saw Danielle's parents and my mom kneeling down like if they were looking at something  that was on the ground and screaming for help. When I looked over I saw Danielle unconscious. I was kind of used to it due to the fact that my friends and I sometimes  leave her on the floor like how she is now. Finally a worker came over and called for help.

"Her pulse is slowing down we have to hurry!!" Hayley screamed (Danielle's mom)

"Jack you have to take her to the hospital, please!" My mom yelled

"No, why me. I don't even care." I said

"JACK!!" My dad yelled

"Fine!!" I yelled back

I picked her up and she was so light so it was not hard. Wait no she is fat I said to myself.

"She is so heavy" I whispered to my dad so her parents couldn't hear

"JACK shut up and hurry!!" He yelled

I finally got to my car and sat Danielle in the passengers seat. I ran over to the drivers side and got in. I turned on the car and started driving as fast but careful as I could. I actually felt scared because I didn't want to loose her I mean I don't think her parents want to loose her. After about five minutes we reached the hospital. I carried her out the car and into the hospital. I went running to front desk telling them what happened and they took Danielle from my arms leaving them empty not that I cared it was actually a relief because they were hurting from her heaviness.