Chapter 49

Danielle's POV

Once I finished getting ready, I went back into my closet and saw Jack ready.

"Babe you look absolutely beautiful," Jack said as he eyed me up and down.

I began blushing.

"Aww thanks baby, you look extremely handsome," I said as I placed a kiss on his soft, plump lips.

"Are you ready to go?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," I said as I smiled.

We both walked downstairs hand in hand. 

I was excited to see my family.

Jack and I got in the car and began our 15 minute car ride to my parents house.

Once we finally arrived, I saw all the cars that belonged to my family. Jack quickly parked the car and we got off the car and walked towards the door.

I knocked twice before my dad opened the door and greeted Jack and I.

I walked in and was immediately crowded by my family asking me so many questions.

Jack stayed by my side as I said hello to everyone. I knew he was nervous to meet my family, but there's nothing to worry about I'm sure everyone will love him as much as I do.

We finally found Jack's parent and said hello. While I was talking to Katherine, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I knew it wasn't Jack seeing as he was standing right next to me with his arm around my waist.

I turned around but couldn't see anyone. Well I could but not anyone that would do that.

I finally turned back around and started my conversation with Katherine again when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I quickly turned around and saw the one person that I've been waiting to see for my whole life.

It was.....

_____________________________________

Hi guys! I decided to update a little small chapter for you guys seeing as to how much support you guys gave me.

Thank you, you guys are the best!