Chapter 63

Danielle's POV

Today was Monday, another day of school.

"Babe, how many pancakes do you want?" I asked jack from downstairs.

"Three," he said as he walked down the stairs with a towel draped around his waist.

"Good morning" he said as he walked up from behind and snaked his hands around my waist. He carefully placed a kiss on my cheek before leaning his head on my neck.

"Good morning," I giggled as I turned around and gave him my full attention.

"Last night was amazing," he said, making me blush.

Okay so after the party, one thing led to another and let's just say we ended up having a good time.

"Yeah," i said as I blushed more, the color on my cheeks turning darker.

"I love you babe," he replied.

"I love you too,".

We both leaned in and kissed.

Later that day

We were currently in pe class.

"Okay ladies and gents, today we are going to do some state testing stuff," Mr. Pellman announced.

Everyone groaned.

"We are going to be completing the push up section. I'm having some trouble with eye sight, so you're just going to have to keep score while I'm in my office doing some paperwork," he added jokingly.

Everyone got into groups of three.

It was me, Jack and Taylor (G).

"Okay guys I'm going to start the recording, and even though I won't be watching, please just at least try," he said.

Everyone nodded and got into position.

Taylor had decided on going first.

The voice on the speakers began and everyone followed along.

Taylor had accomplished 24 push ups.

We all exchanged high fives and changed spots.

While the recording was still going on, Taylor, Jack and I just talked.

All the guys were in line to go together. They had all decided on going last, so guess what? I had to go next.

I looked around before getting into position. I regretted it because just as I looked to my left, there she was, Madison. She stared at me with a serious look on her face.

Once she saw me looking at her, she mouthed, "your going down,".

I turned around and focused.

Little does anyone know, I'm pretty fit because when Jack would bully me, I did exercise every day. My dad always taught me that it was the right way to relieve stress. It was pretty easy for me to keep up with my daily workouts seeing as, my parents had a gym as do I.