Chapter 92

Jack's POV

Holy shit.

What have I done?

"Baby, get back inside," Sophia called.

I had no idea what to think. Should I believe Danielle or Sophia?

I loved Sophia so much but then she had to transfer schools because of her dads job. But I also love Danielle.

"Hey Soph, you wouldn't lie to me, would you?

"Jack of course not. Did that bitch say something about me cause I will kick her ass!"

"No, I was just wondering,"

"Of course not jack, get back in here to finish off round 2," she smirked.

+

Danielle's POV

"Hey what's wrong?" Louis asked me as he entered my room.

"I-I went to go talk to him an-and I found out tha-that he never cared about me, he never fucken lo-loved me!"

"Don't say that, he's an asshole who doesn't deserve a girl as beautiful as you!"

I cried even harder.

Louis walked over and wiped away the tears, just like Jack would.

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. We both began to lean in and before I knew it, our lips were attached.

"Let me take you out, let me show that I'm the one for you," he said.

"I don't know," I looked down.

"Please, I really like you,"

I looked into his eyes.

"You do?"

"Of course, I didn't want to make a move because it was too early. But I need to show you that not all men are as dumb as jack. Please Danielle,"

"Yes," I nodded.

He smiled at me as one formed on my lips.

+

"Danielle you look beautiful," Louis said as he picked me up from my house

I thanked him as we walked to his car. He opened the door and waited for me to get in before closing it and getting in himself.

In about 15 minutes, we had arrived to a fancy restaurant.

"Louis, why didn't you tell me, I'm so underdressed,"

"You look beautiful," he smiled.

"What can I get for you two today?" The waitress asked.