Chapter 82

Danielle's POV

"Danielle," someone said as they shook me awake.

I opened only my left eye, struggling to face the sunlight that came in from the window.

"Danielle, you're gonna be late for school,"

I opened both eyes and stood up as I began to come back to reality.

"Thank you so much for waking me up Bethany," I sincerely said as I looked at my clock.

It was 8:45 and school started at 9. School was only 7 minutes away so I had to hurry.

Yesterday, we got home at 12 in the morning and Bethany decided to sleep over with the girls.

"Where are the girls I asked her?"

"I already took them to Cameron's moms house,"

I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror. I was grateful that I had decided to take a shower when I arrived, or else I would be looking really bad.

"Oh my god, I still have to pick out an outfit," I said as I sat on the floor and gave up.

"I already picked one out for you, don't worry. It's hanging on your closet door, go change. I'll be downstairs finishing making our sandwiches," she said as she walked out of my room.

I walked to my closet and admired the clothes that Bethany had picked out for me. Not gonna lie, she has great taste.

I finished putting everything on and ran to the bathroom to wash my teeth, do my hair and finish my makeup

"Danielle it's time to go!" Bethany yelled from downstairs.

I quickly grabbed a few makeup essentials since I wasn't able to finish my eyeshadow. I had finished everything except that.

I ran down stairs and saw Bethany in my car ready to go. She had my bag and my lunch ready. I ran into the car after locking the house door.

"Almost done?" She asked.

I nodded my head as I finished blending in my eyeshadow.

+

"I can't find a parking space!" Bethany yelled in the car.

"Wait there's one over there!" I yelled.

Bethany stepped on it but someone beat us to it.