Chapter 52

Christian's POV

"Hi my name is Amanda Cerny," the beautiful girl said.

"Hi I'm Christian Delgrosso, I'm Danielle's cousin" I said awkwardly as I tried not to blush.

"I know, Danielle just introduced you,"she said as she giggled.

And may I say her giggle is so goddamn cute.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry it's just I get really nervous when I talk to a beautiful girl and I just say random things I'm really sorry, I just also keep on talkin-,"

"It's okay, and thanks for the compliment,"

I smiled at her as she did the same.

But our time was cut short seeing as the guys had called me over.

I quickly said goodbye and walked over to them.

The guys just started talking and I quickly got distracted as I kept on thinking about Amanda.

She was just plain beautiful and even though I haven't met her that well, I know she has a great personality.

An hour later.

Danielle's POV

It was already pretty late but seeing as no one was tired, we kept partying at our house since I know my parents wouldn't want to hear much noise anymore.

Everyone came over and so did Christian and Amanda.

We were currently all in the living room just talking

Christian and Amanda seemed to be hitting it off really well, I ship it. I honestly think Christian would be the perfect boyfriend for any girl. He's nice, funny, good looking, but most importantly he listens and he's there for anyone that needs someone. He has the best personality.

Amanda's POV

"Let's do something, I'm bored," Matt yelled.

"Fine, what do you wanna do?" Gilinky asked

"Let's just go watch a movie a scary movie," Danielle said.

I honestly hate scary movies.

Everyone agreed and we all went to the theater, which let me just say is humongous.

Everyone sat next to their boyfriend or girlfriend while I just sat alone in last row.

Christian walked in late since he was left behind while he was in the bathroom.

Taylor called him over since he saved him a spot. He looked at him but then turned his head and saw me alone in the row. He looked at Taylor and shook his head. He walked over to me and asked for permission to sit next to me. I said yes of course.

Throughout the movie, I kept on jumping with the scary parts but Christian comforted me like the gentleman he is.

An hour later

The movie had finally finished and we were all scattered around the house.

I was currently in the kitchen, alone.

I wasn't feeling to well and I didn't really know these people. I'm sure they're all nice but I'm just super shy.

While I was on my phone I heard footsteps behind me and got scared due to the fact I just watched a scary move and now I'm paranoid.

I looked back but saw no one.

I heard it again and checked. By now, I was scared to hell. I brushed it off and continued scrolling through Instagram.

Since I didn't hear anything I calmed down. While I was scrolling through snapchat I saw Lele's username and taped it.

It was a picture of me and Christian cuddling while we were watching the movie. She captioned by putting 'goals'.

I kept on hearing footsteps so I got up and checked the living room no one was there...weird.

While I walked back to my chair, I kept on looking back until I bumped into something or someone. I looked up and saw.......