Chapter 84

Danielle's POV

It was 6am in the morning. I was currently in the kitchen making jack breakfast. I knew that he still didn't feel like himself so I wanted to do this for him.

I made him my special chocolate chip pancakes that he happens to love.

Once I was done, I made him some coffee and walked upstairs with a tray.

I set it on the nightstand as I straddled his waist.

I laid a kiss on his cheek and then on his lips.

"Wake up sleepy head," I whispered as I laid my head on his chest.

"It smells like fooooood," he said.

"I made you breakfast," I said as he looked up.

"Oh my god babe, you made me my favorites. Thank you so much,"

"Oh it's nothing,"

We both ate and talked about our different experiences as we were separated.

I completely understood how he felt because I felt the same way.

Once we both finished, we cuddled for a little bit until we decided to get ready.

I took a shower first, seeing as I take longer to get ready. When I got out, I went straight to my closet and put on my undergarments. I looked through the stands for my clothes.

Since it was pretty warm today, I decided on wearing a dress. It was a brown skirt and I paired it with a black turtleneck. I walked to the shoe isle and picked out some black boots.

I finally put them on and was satisfied.

I walked into the bathroom while jack was still in the shower, to curl my hair.

+

Jack and I were finally ready and it was barely 7:45. School started at 8:20 and we lived 8-11 minutes away depending on traffic.

I had decided to braid some strand of hair back and do my eyeshadow.

"Babe, you look great," he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek

"Aww thank you baby, and you look as hot as ever," I complimented him.

Jack was wearing his khaki joggers with a white shirt, a red flannel and his white vans.

Jack was the definition of fucken perfection. I swear to god, he could be a model.