Chapter 70

Jack's POV

"Danielle are you almost done babe?"

"Yeah I just need to touch up my makeup and I'll be out in a second!" She yelled from upstairs.

"Okay, take your time!"

Today was the day, prom.

All of our friends decided to get a limousine together and it would arrive here at 6:30.

It was currently 6:20, and our parents were here to take pictures of Danielle and I.

I have not seen Danielle's dress but that doesn't worry me because she looks beautiful in everything.

Our parents were in the living room, walking around as they decided the perfect spot to take the pictures.

As for Danielle, she's been up in the room since 3 and won't let me in so I had to change in one of the guest rooms.

I was currently eating an apple as I watched our parents move around the house.

"Jack I've found the perfect spot!" My mom yelled.

"Great!"

They put down the stuff and began setting up their 'equipment'.

Danielle's POV

Today was the 3rd most important day in my life. Prom was finally here and I was ready.

It is important to me because I never thought of actually experiencing this day with such an amazing person.

I hurried up and put away my things.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror before finally deciding to walk out.

Jack's POV

"Mom be careful, don't knock do-" I spoke as my words were cut off by the sight of my beautiful wife walking down the stair case.

Everything about her was perfect!

I wouldn't dare take my eyes off of her.

Her dress looked amazing, her hair, her makeup, just everything about her looked absolutely perfect.

She walked down the last step and towards me

"Danielle you-you look beautiful,"

She blushed and smiled.

"You look handsome too," she said as she winked at me.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to keep my hands off of her all night.

The only think that I could think about was to kick out my parents, tell the guys we're not going, and ripping that dress off of Danielle to make love to her.