Chapter 58

Amanda's POV

I turned around only to come in contact with.. my ex boyfriend that practically ruined my whole life.

"Oscar?"

"How the fuck do you know my name baby girl?" He slurred as he kept pulling me closer to him.

"Let me go you asshole!" I yelled.

He instantly moved his hand downs to my ass and grasped it.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I tried pushing  him off with all my strength.

"You heard her, let go of my girlfriend!" Christian yelled as he pushed him away and protected me.

The asshole instantly looked back at me.

"Amanda can it be you?" He asked stupidly.

"How does he know you?" Christian asked

"You're dating this slut?!" He yelled throughout the whole house making everyone look at us.

Almost instantly the music died down.

"Stop insulting her, if you don't I'll break your damn face!" Christian yelled as anger inside him arose.

"Bro she's not even worth your time, learn from experience. She may be a good fuck but that's all," He said as he turned around and laughed with his friends.

When he turned back around to look at us, Christian lunged forward and punched him in the face.

Everyone tried pulling them off as I panicked on the side.

I finally kneeled down and tried pulling Christian off.

"It's not worth it babe, common let's just go!" I said as tears ran down my cheeks

He stopped and got up.

He cupped my face and kissed me intensely. I loved it.

He grabbed my hand and we began walking away when we once again got interrupted.

"Amanda tell him the truth and save him his time!" Oscar called.

Christian turned around and looked at me.

"What truth!" He yelled as he let go of my hand and walked back to were my ex laid on the floor cleaning up his blood.

"Oh so she didn't tell you. How low of you Amanda,"

"Amanda what is he talking about?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about but I didn't have the heart to tell Christian seeing as whenever the subject ever came up in my previous relationships it would always end it.

I just looked down ashamed.

"Well look here Christian, she's a slut. She lets people take photos of her practically naked and there basically all over the web!"

Christian immediately looked at me with hurt and anger boiling up in his eyes.

"I swear Christian it's only one picture and I totally regret it. I only did it for a good reason," I said as I fell down to my knees.

Christian walked over to Oscar and punched him out cold before......

______________________________________________________
What do you guys think he's going to do!!