Chapter 86

Madison's POV

"Tyler we need to talk!" I angrily yelled at him.

"What,"

"It's time for plan B. If they're not going to split up the easy way, then it's going to have to be the hard way. Before the graduation, talk to Danielle and jack. Apologize to both and invite them to your party ," I explained.

"What party?" He asked confused.

"In a week, you're going to throw a party. Invite all of their friends to make it seem true. I'll have my plan all set out, and I'm perfectly sure it's going to work," I smiled.

Danielle's POV

It was 1 pm. Jack and I had just gotten back from our little date that he suggested. We had gone to a little coffee shop and then we went to the mall.

Today was graduation day.

I sat on the cold floor of my closet as I had no idea to wear. The ceremony was in two hours and I couldn't get my shit together.

Jack was going to wear a simple black suit, paired with a black tie and white shirt.

As for me, I was still contemplating on which dress to wear from the four I had picked out.

I decided on taking a shower to refresh my mind.

Once I was back in my closet, I finally decided to have Jack comment.

"Uhh I don't know, you'd look really sexy in all of them,"

I shook my head, "well thanks," I giggled.

Once he left, I knew I had to take a life or death decision. I examined all four and finally took two out which only left two. But now it had gotten more difficult.

+

After what seemed like forever, I finally picked out which one and was finishing my curls.

Once I was done, I walked back into my room as I sprayed some perfume on.

"Hey ba- oh shit, you look amazing," jack said, as he eyed me

I walked over to him and laid a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you baby, you look handsome,"

He did a little spin to see his full outfit before vowing.

We both laughed.

We grabbed our caps and gowns and fixed them on.

"Jack, come on let me add at least one bobby pin," I said, because his cap kept slipping off.

"Uh fine," he said, finally giving in.

I got one and pinned it in place.

"Fuck that hurt," he said.