Chapter 51

Danielle's POV

My family moved away to reveal....jack standing in the middle with a rose in his hands. The scene that he had planned was perfect. The gazebo was surrounded by lights and rose pedals it just looked amazing.

It took me a minute to come back to reality. Jack was walking over to me. Once he reached me, he got on one knee and began his speech.

"For a long time, I've been lonely, trying to find the right person but being scared of failure. I remember that day in the hospital where you were laying on that bed, lifeless. I remember feeling such disgrace towards myself, knowing that I had caused such damage to you but you still manage to love me. I still can't believe that you woke up because of me. That day I knew how deeply and madly in love I was with you. I want to and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you wether you marry me or not, but I really hope you say yes,"

"Of course I say yes!!" I yelled as I cried.

Jack placed the ring on my finger and stood up. He immediately kissed me and I kissed back.

All of a sudden we get loads of claps. We turn around to face our audience but see all our friends there.

I was confused at first because I though they had other parties but Jack whispered in my ear that it was his plan.

All of a sudden all the girls came running to me. I was still crying but full of happiness.

After I finished giving all the girls a hug, the guys came and hugged me.

"I'm here for you if you ever need me," Cameron whispered in my ear as he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Cameron for being the older brother I never had,"

He nodded and moved along while I hugged Carter.

Once I finished, my family went around and congratulated me. I also took pictures with everyone.

It was now 11pm and there wasn't much people left so I took our friends to the basement and had our own little party.

"Hey Dani, this is my friend Amanda Cerny. Amanda this is Danielle Claire well now Mrs Gilinsky,"

We both giggled at the last thing she said and greeted each other.

She was really beautiful.

When I turned around I saw Christian coming downstairs so I decided to introduce him to my friends.

"Guys! I yelled as I got everyone's attention.

They all looked at me while I announced," this is my cousin, Christian,". They all walked over and greeted him.

Christian's POV

As Danielle introduced me to her friends, I couldn't help but stare at this one girl in the room that happened to not have a guy next to her.

She was beautiful and well pretty fucken hot.

Once Danielle finished, everyone walked over to me shaking my hand and introducing themselves.

I met everyone but that one girl.

I was still talking to Cameron when she came up to me.

"Hi, my name is.....

______________________________________________________
Who do you guys think it is?!

I got surgery today!😭