Chapter 25

Jack's POV

"Jack I'm- im no-not...preg-nant.." She said in between sobs.

"Baby then why are you crying," I said as I comforted her.

"Because I heard you talking to Cameron, and I know you told him that you wanted me to be pregnant because you wanted to start a family," when she said that, I felt like a complete asshole.

"Baby I'm so sorry. Maybe this is what's best for now,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that maybe this is something that shouldn't happen right now. God made it this way because he knows that we aren't ready to start a family. I mean we still have to go to school so we wouldn't be giving our little baby our full attention, and no one deserves that,"

"I love you Jack," she said as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"And I love you Danielle,"

After 30 minutes of comfort

Danielle and I were laying down on the bed, snuggled up.

"Baby I know those test said that they were negative, but I think we should still go to that doctors appointment,"

"I agree,"

"So at what time is it?" I asked

"It's at three so we still have a few hours," she answered.

We stayed there for about another half an hour before I went downstairs and got some snacks because we were going to watch Netflix.

I walked upstairs and saw Danielle searching for something to watch, since we finished all the episodes on The Vampire Diaries. Honestly, The Vampire Diaries was a great show. Netflix needs to update the shows!

After 10 minutes of searching through Netflix, we decided on watching The Fosters.

We had watched like three episodes when we finally decided on getting ready - well Danielle because I already did.

Danielle's POV

I walked upstairs and into my room to began getting ready for my appointment.

Since I've been throwing up so much, I don't feel so great. I decided on just wearing a knitted sweater, some leggings and slippers.

I went into the bathroom and washed my teeth.

When I finished, I put my hair up in a messy bun.

After 15 minutes of getting ready, I went downstairs and saw Jack waiting for me

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" He asked

"Well honestly, I feel like shit," I replied

He engulfed me in a tight hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.