Chapter 33

Jack's POV

On our way home, it began raining like crazy.

We had finally arrived and made our way inside with our clothes very wet.

Danielle and I ran upstairs into our room and changed. I put on some warm joggers and a hoodie. Danielle put on some sweatpants and a sweater.

We went downstairs and prepared some pop corn and hot chocolate.

We also brought donuts that we had boughten from Krispy Cream.

We walked into our room and began watching Titanic.

Throughout the movie, all you could hear was the rain drops and the movie.

This was something that I wanted to always happen.

It's my dream come true.

To have the perfect girl snuggled up with me under the covers watching a movie, when it's poring outside.

After watching that movie, we decided on going to Walmart since they have the redbox machine.

I went downstairs and got the keys.

I opened the garage door that had our G-Wagon and turned it on. I also turned on the heater, so when Danielle gets on, it's already warm.

After a few minutes, Danielle came out and we both got in and began our journey to Walmart.

Danielle's POV

On the way to Walmart, I kept on seeing so many homeless people. There sad expression on their face made me sad.

When we got to the store, Jack and I ran in and went straight to RedBox to rent a movie.

We decided on getting 'How To Be Single'.

I took out my credit card and paid for it.

I kept on thinking about the people that had to suffer through this storm. It made me sad.

Someone should help them. That someone was going to be me.

I pulled Jack through the isles and got some food, blankets, and a new change of clothes.

"Babe why are you getting that?" Jack asked.

"I get if you think I'm crazy but I want to help them Jack," I said assuming that he knew who I was talking about.

"Do you want to help me help them?" I asked.

"Of course I want to help you!"

After half and hour of getting some stuff, we put them all in the back of our car and drove around town looking for people.

I saw a lady and two kids. I immediately told Jack and he stopped.
I took the umbrella and got out. The lady looked Mexican so I talked in Spanish.

"Hola,"
(Hi)

"¡Hola señorita, nos puede ayudar por favor! ¡Se lo pido con todo mi corazón!" (Hi ma'am, can you please help us? I ask from the bottom of my heart) She said as she began sobbing her eyes out.

"Claro que sí señora,"
(Of course ma'am)

"¡Hay muchas gracias a ti y a dios!"
(Thank you and God!)

Jack came over to where we were.

"Hola yo me llamo Jack,"
(Hi my name is Jack)

"Y yo me llamo Danielle,"
(And my name is Danielle)

"Yo me llamo Josefina y estos son mis dos hijos, Juan y Eduardo," (My name is Josefina and there are my two sons, Juan and Eduardo)

I pulled Jack to the side to ask him a question.

"Babe I know we already spent a lot of money but can we please get them a hotel for at least two nights,"

"Of course baby, I already called in for a reservation,"

Hearing how he cared warmed my heart.

We gave the lady and her kids a blanket and they all got in the car.

We made our way to the hotel. When we arrived, we went in the room that had two beds. We gave them clothes and some food.

"¡Muchas gracias señora! Que dios los bendiga,"
(Thank you so much ma'am! May god be with you)

"De nada," I said as I left and got into the car and began our journey.
(You welcome)

3 hours later

We had already helped 7 persons including the first family.

We kept going around but couldn't see anyone.

After 15 more minutes of looking we gave up and made our way back home.

Right when we were about to stop looking, I see this older man outside the store.

I tell Jack and we pull over.

Jack gets out first and talks to him.

I get out and greet him.

"Are you sure you want to do this for me?" He asks

"Of course," Jack and I say as we make our way to the hotel.

We finally arrive and give him some clothes and food.

"I really can't thank you two enough," he said as he pulled us in for a hug which Jack and I gladly accepted.

"Don't let anything come between you! And I know that as experience," he said.

Jack's POV

"What do you mean? And I don't mean to be in your privacy,"

"Of course not boy. When I was young, I found my true half. She made me happy and proud of who I was. She made me the happiest man on earth.
We lived our life together with excitement. But one day, she got in a car accident. She unfortunately couldn't make it, but before she died, she gave me her ring as a reminder. After losing her I fell into a deep depression and lost all my money and now I'm here,"

"I'm so sorry to hear that," we both said.

After we chatted a little bit more, Danielle and I decided on going home.

When we got home she gave me a kiss and pulled me into the tightest hug ever.

"What's this for baby?"

"It's for always backing me up,"

"I love you Danielle,"

"I love you Jack,"

______________________________________________________
Hey guys!

I hope you guys liked this!

And yes I am bilingual, I talk English and Spanish!