Chapter 89

Sophia's POV

(I know a bunch of you guys are confused but just continue reading, I'll explain everything. Sophia's at the top)

"Once I tell you to go, run downstairs and tell jack," Madison instructed me.

I nodded my head and waited.

Madison only wanted me to do this because she thinks that I have a chance of breaking Jack and his fiancé? Apart. I was Jack's girlfriend in freshmen year-to the beginning of junior year. We only broke up because I moved away.

But damn, he's engaged already? I mean I already have a boyfriend but Madison was one of my best friends and I want her to be happy. And she promised she wasn't doing anything majorly bad to the girl and plus she's always liked Tyler.

"Alright go!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and ran down the stairs.

I saw him and went to him.

"Jack I think your girlfriend is cheating on you!" I yelled at him.

"What," he said, noticeably high or drunk af.

"What? Sophia?" Cameron asked confused.

"Look his girlfriends cheating on him!"

Cameron's girlfriend I think, looked at me with dead eyes.

They both looked at each other and ran upstairs.

I smirked and pulled my attention back to jack. He somehow got hotter, but I was not attracted to him anymore.

Cameron's POV

"Danielle!" We yelled multiple times.

"Help," I faintly heard.

I grabbed Bethany's arm and pulled her towards a room. The door was locked so I had to break it down. It only took two hits before it opened.

And there laid Danielle, helpless on a bed, almost completely naked. Tyler was on top of her. I ran to him and pulled him off of her and punched him multiple times as Bethany got Danielle.

"Baby, that's enough. We need to take her home, she won't talk to me or move," Bethany said.

I looked up and saw her back into her clothes. She hugged her body as tears streamed down her face.

I carried her downstairs while Bethany told the guys it was time to go.

Soon enough everyone was outside. Bethany was going to take Jack's car home with him in it of course.

I was going to take Danielle home. She just sat there, looking out the window as tears were still streaming down her face.

In about 10 minutes, we had arrived. Bethany was already there, waiting for us.

"Hey where's jack?" I asked her.

"He went upstairs. He's probably dead asleep up there"

"But he didn't drink," I said confused.

She shrugged, "maybe someone slipped some into his drink,".

I nodded. I looked back at Danielle, as she still sat in the front seat of my car.

"Let's get her inside," Bethany said.

We did as told and slowly carried her upstairs with jack.

Jack's POV

As I rolled over in our bed, I didn't feel Danielle next to me. I instantly jumped up and noticed she wasn't there.

My head was pounding, but I don't remember drinking.