Chapter 12

Sunday

Jack's POV

It was 7:37 am and I had just woken up. I looked at Danielle to see that she was still sleeping... Perfect.

I quickly got up not wanting to wake her up because I wanted to surprise her. Today was going to be special not just for her but for the both of us. I had many things to do to make today great.

I called Danielle's mom to ask her for a favor.

Phone call begins

Jack: Hi Mrs. Claire

Hayley: Hi Jack! How are you doing today?

Jack: Great and you?

Hayley: Great too

Jack: I just called you to ask you for a favor.

Hayley: Well what is it son?

Jack: Can you do me the favor of taking Danielle out to get her hair, nails and makeup done?

Hayley: Of course son. What's the special occasion?

Jack: I just wanted to surprise her

Hayley: I hope everything goes great between you two!

Jack: Thank you

Hayley: Okay well I have to go get ready. At what time do you want me to pick her up?

Jack: Like at 10. Just distract her by going shopping.

Hayley: Okay sounds great. And thank you for doing this for my daughter!

Jack: Don't thank me thank your daughter for making me feel special again.

Hayley: Well how sweet! Well bye Jack!

Jack: Bye Mrs. Claire

End of phone call

Once I finished showering, I got out and did my hair and got dressed. I went over to Danielle and gave her a kiss on her forehead not wanting to wake her up.

I went downstairs and just ate an apple. When I was ready to leave I got my car keys and opened my Lamborghini that was gifted to me by my father.

Once I got to the mall, I went to many stores and found her the perfect dress. Also, I bought her a set that came with a set of earrings and a necklace.

Then I went to the store to buy some formal clothing for tonight's occasion and yes I am planning on proposing to Danielle but not tonight that would be to fast and she would be obligated to say yes.

After that, I went home to just surprise her. I made a walkway of roses that headed to our room. I put little sticky notes so she would follow them. In our room I laid the dress, the jewelry and some shoes that I had bought her.

After that, I headed to the beach and out up some decorations. I had planned to go there after I take her out to the most fanciest but expensive restaurant ever. The money didn't matter because Danielle was the most important thing in my life.