Chapter 18

Hey guys! So a lot of you were asking for me to update and I decided since people are reading my book that I will try to upload more. Just know that they may be short.
___________________________________________________________________________

A few months later

Danielle's POV

It was now November and Jack and I were doing great!

We have gotten close to having sex multiple times, but Jack stops because he knows I'm not ready.

To be honest, I'm ready. I'm ready to have kids in my life. I know that seems a little too fast but I made up my mind.

I had changed from being some wimp that couldn't defend herself to finally being confident because of Jack, the guys and the girls.

Today was Saturday and the girls and I were going shopping. I had planned on getting some new stuff from Victoria Secret to surprise Jack.

Jack had gone out with the guys to play some ball and I didn't mind. He would be coming home at 6 and it was currently 12pm.

I began getting ready so I went and took a shower. After I got out I decided on letting my hair dry naturally. During the mean time I went into the bathroom and washed my teeth. I also added mascara and just eyeliner.

When I was done I went back into my room and chose an outfit.

After I was done putting it on I went back into the bathroom and my hair was all dry so I decided to curl it and put it up in a ponytail

After I was done putting it on I went back into the bathroom and my hair was all dry so I decided to curl it and put it up in a ponytail. (Photo up at the top with the outfit)

When I finished getting everything done it was 1:56. The girls and I decided to meet at my house at 2, where they were gonna pick me up.

The first girls to arrive were Bethany, Andrea, Claudia, Taylor, and Sierra.

I felt ugly compared to these beautiful girls. Their outfits were all on point.