Chapter 55

Amanda's POV.

After almost and hour of goofing around and throwing food into the cart, we were finally in line.

All the lines were crazy long with people's cart full of food.

Meanwhile, I was in the back of the line with almost 3 carts full.

I didn't really care what it came up too seeing as it is my parents credit card.

I was exhausted. I've been goofing around with Christian around the store. We would play tag, hide and go seek and just some other dumb games. I'm sure everyone hates us since we kept on bumping into people making there things fall. But of course we would help them pick up.

I stayed in front of the cart with less things as Christian followed behind with the heavier ones.

Finally after 20 minutes, we got to pay. There were many people behind us with angry expressions because of how much food we had.

After 15 minutes of checking everything, my total finally came up on the screen as $697.98.

I swiped my card not caring and moved along.

Christian's POV.

I'm going to be honest here and say that Amanda is honestly the most beautiful human being in the world.

I think I'm ready to ask her out but knowing me, it'll probably take me a week or month to grow the balls.

We we're currently unpacking all the food she had just purchased.

"That's it," i said as I closed the door.

"Thank you so much for helping, i really appreciate it," she said as she smiled.

"Anything for you. Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie or if you wanted me to leave," I said without thinking it through.

"Of course not, please stay,"

I nodded my head and she walked us over to the living room.

She got the blanket and covered us with it. We both snuggled into each other for warmth.

Through out the movie

I had my arms wrapped around Amanda as she laid her head on my chest.

"Umm Amanda, would you like to go out with me as in a date. Tomorrow in the morning?"

"Of course Christian, I'd love too,"

Once I heard that, I went back to paying attention but before that, I reminded myself to give myself a high five for the sudden needed bravery.

_________________________________

Hey guys!!!!

How do you guys like the new cover?!?

In my opinion, I love it.

Anyways, there are a few more chapters with Amanda and Christian. I know this is supposed to be about Jack and Danielle but I just felt like a taking small break. But I will make sure to start posting more of Danielle.

I love you guys so much, you are all the best!